ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: This 1754 tax record from Getinge is calling for expert help  (läst 602 gånger)

2020-05-16, 00:27
läst 602 gånger

M

Dear Swedish expert(s),

I can read most of the names & info here:  Nils Nilsson (married):  Per Thomasson (married):  Joen Jonsson (who lost his wife in 1753) and Hans Thomasson (married).  My questions:  Is this farm called Stalarp?  Also, what is the writing under Pehr Thomasson's name?  It looks like N. 3 Mostorp, but I'm not sure.  Does this mean that he came from there, or is moving there?

I hope that someone can make some sense of the few clues found here!   

Thanks again,
M

2020-05-16, 00:42
Svar #1

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5121
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 11:08
    • Visa profil
No. 3 Mostorp is writen below Lisbet (Elisabeth) and she is moving there - as you can see she no longer has any "I" marking at her name in Skålarp.

2020-05-16, 00:58
Svar #2

M

Okay, great, Kalli.  She is probably mentioned in the 1753 tax record that I also just sent.  It seems that she is not a daughter, but a servant helper.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm trying to put families together.

Many thanks.  I appreciate your expertise!

M

2020-05-16, 01:28
Svar #3

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5121
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 11:08
    • Visa profil
She has the letters "Fl" before her name. They could mean Flicka, girl, I guess. That would imply that she's a fosterchild, maybe now old enough to find work somewhere. But I'm only speculating, it would need a lot of research to confirm.

2020-05-17, 17:05
Svar #4

M

Dear Kalle,

Thanks for the very helpful insights!  I'm making notes of everything for my records as I piece it all together.

M

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna