ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Comments about Sven Andersson's wife?  (läst 665 gånger)

2020-05-04, 05:23
läst 665 gånger

M

Hello,

I'm back in the Arstad tax records looking at 1734. Sven Andersson pays taxes, and it looks like he has a son, Lars and a dotter, Anna.  There is also a comment in the right column, and it looks like it's regarding his wife, since it has an H:__________.  Does anyone know what the word means, after the H?  It doesn't seem that there will be a tax paid for her, if she is alive.

Thanks,
M

2020-05-04, 13:27
Svar #1

Utloggad Christer Arvidsson

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 789
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-10, 09:47
    • Visa profil

The word in Swedish is: "qwarlegsl".
It means here that his wife isn´t able to leave her bed. She is probably ill, but still alive.
MVH
Christer

2020-05-05, 23:53
Svar #2

M

Thank you so much.  This is very useful info.
M

2020-05-06, 00:29
Svar #3

M

Hello talented people!

I just found this 1715 Arstad tax record with the name "Anders Svenson" at the top of the list.  He doesn't appear to pay taxes here.  There is a notation to the right, also with a captitol H (probably regarding his wife).  This name, Anders Svenson, is not mentioned in later records, so maybe I've found Sven's father alive and recorded here.   Can anyone read the writing in the right column?

This would help me so much,
M

2020-05-06, 07:56
Svar #4

Utloggad Christer Arvidsson

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 789
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-10, 09:47
    • Visa profil

Hello again!
Anders Svensson: siötes af B (means that his children takes care of him)
S Sven Andersson 11 städt bruket (s means son, and he has got contract of the farm)

/Christer

2020-05-07, 05:12
Svar #5

M

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna