ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Three generations represented in this tax record?  (läst 709 gånger)

2020-04-28, 02:21
läst 709 gånger

M

Hello Anyone who can possibly help,

I'm finally getting some great, pertinent information to close my genealogy work! I just found the father, and possibly the grandfather of Pehr Thomasson, in this Getinge tax record from 1745.  I'm wondering what is written about Thomas Persson just after his name.  Is it some job description beginning with the words, " Har Fuller ... "    Also, on the far right, there is a date- Dec. 5, 1744.  Did a loved one die at this time?  One last question, if you please...  Is there any indication that the top name, Per Andersson is the father of Thomas Persson?  They seem to be grouped as a family of 9 people.

2020-04-28, 09:30
Svar #1

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5135
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-21, 14:37
    • Visa profil
Per Andersson, at the top, has the note "ogift", unmarried. He lives with his mother ("modr") Karin and must be a young man, not the father of anyone.
I can't fully read the notes about Thomas Persson but it seems he is not is not fully OK anymore, maybe sick, and he's leaving the farm to the next person, his son Per Thomasson. The note about Per says that he is unmarried, at that date which probably is when this page was written. He will probably marry pretty soon though, now when he has a farm.

2020-04-28, 18:22
Svar #2

Utloggad Christer Arvidsson

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 789
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-10, 09:47
    • Visa profil

En avskrift av marginalanteckningen på svenska lyder så här:
"har fuller för wanförhet updragit bruket till (till sonen på raden under) men syns ey upnått åhr och h(ustru) inhs"
Skattefrihet inträdde vid 63 års ålder och det är troligen den åldern som åsyftas här. Ordet inhs betyder inhyses.
Någon kanske kan översätta detta.
MVH
Christer

2020-04-28, 18:39
Svar #3

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5135
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-21, 14:37
    • Visa profil
Ok, I will help with translation. The note says: Has full disability, handed the farm over to (the person on the next line, his son), but seems not to have reached age, and the wife is "housed" (provided living quarters).

63 was the age when you no longer had to pay taxes and he wasn't that old yet, even if he couldn't work any more.
En avskrift av marginalanteckningen på svenska lyder så här:
"har fuller för wanförhet updragit bruket till (till sonen på raden under) men syns ey upnått åhr och h(ustru) inhs"
Skattefrihet inträdde vid 63 års ålder och det är troligen den åldern som åsyftas här. Ordet inhs betyder inhyses.
Någon kanske kan översätta detta.
MVH
Christer

2020-04-28, 20:55
Svar #4

M

Bravo!  Thanks for your teamwork and the detailed info.  You are a blessing.

M

2020-04-28, 21:32
Svar #5

M

Thanks, Christopher and Kalle, for working to bring clarity to the text.   I really appreciate all your thoughts and efforts!

M

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna