ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Svensson's Nils Erlandsgard property 1/4 mantal  (läst 386 gånger)

2020-04-27, 03:17
läst 386 gånger

M

Hello again,

I've been wondering if this nobleman property was inherited through marriage between Pehr Thomasson and Bengta Svensdotter.  In this 1787 probate of Pehr Thomasson, it seems to show Pehr Thomasson acquiring the land on March 7, 1757, which was only a few months before he was married to Bengta Svensdotter.  There is another date regarding the land- Jan. 24, 1759.  I think it's a confirmation date for ownership, I'm not sure.  Anything you could offer would be helpful.

I'm referencing: ArkivDigital: Årstads häradsrätt (N) FIIa:11 (1785-1789) Image: 3080 Page: 563

Thanks so much,
M

2020-04-27, 10:50
Svar #1

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5135
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-21, 14:37
    • Visa profil
It seems like Per Thomasson was married before, and bought this farm in the short time between his first and second wifes? Maybe he and his first wife lived on a farm belonging to her family, and after her death he bought it from them in order to stay there?

2020-04-27, 21:46
Svar #2

M

Thank you,

Yes, Pehr Thomasson was married before and living in Waslunda, Eftra.  Now that he will remarry, he is buying this new property called Svensson's Nils Erlandsgard.  I've found Joen Thomasson living in Getinge tax records with Nils Erlandsson for 31 years.  Somehow I think that Joen Thomasson and Pehr Thomasson are related (since I find them on mutual family members' Christening records, etc.), but waiting for the perfect document to bring it all together. 

Thanks for helping to identify correct puzzle pieces!
M

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna