ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help with a tax record in Naglum parish  (läst 869 gånger)

2020-04-19, 14:26
läst 869 gånger

Utloggad Douglas A Nelson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 96
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-24, 10:43
    • Visa profil
Hello,

I am trying to find my ancestor Dragon Olof Andersson in Naglum parish.  He had 6 children, born at or near Hedetorp Södra between 1729 and 1749; and his wife Britta Olufsdotter died at Hedetorp in 1757.  I have been unable to find a death record for Olof anywhere, nor do I know his soldier’s name (there are a lot of Olof Anderssons listed in Central Soldiers in this area in the mid-1700’s), nor do I know when or where he was born.  Britta’s death record (below) does not mention that she was a widow, so I presume that Olof was still alive in 1757 when she died.  I thought I would try to follow him in the tax records, but I find this writing very difficult to read. 

I have reproduced my best guess from 1758: the Olof in the upper right corner, second person from the top.  Is this Hedetorp?  If so, is his soldier’s name Wennerdahl?  I think it says he is a widower in the comments.  If this is him I will try to follow him in the tax records and find him in Central Soldiers or the Muster Rolls.  If this isn’t Hedetorp, could you possibly page through the Naglum tax records and find Hedetorp Södra for me?  Here is the link:

https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/A0003436_00034

I hope this isn’t asking too much!  I thank you for any help you can provide.

Doug Nelson

2020-04-19, 18:18
Svar #1

Utloggad Kristina Gunnarsdotter

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6194
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-21, 11:59
    • Visa profil
Yes, this is Hedetorpet and Olof Wennerdahl is a widower and ord. (ordinary) dragon.

2020-04-19, 20:00
Svar #2

Utloggad Douglas A Nelson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 96
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-24, 10:43
    • Visa profil
Thanks so much!  Knowing his soldier's name, I was able to find his second marriage and then death in Väne-Ryr.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna