ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Petter Sjoholm  (läst 486 gånger)

2020-03-31, 00:13
läst 486 gånger

Utloggad Carol Kemp

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 316
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-12-21, 18:15
    • Visa profil
I am looking for information on my great-grandfather, Petter Sjoholm.  I cannot find his birthdate, other than the year 1789.  He was married to Karna Larsdotter. They had four children, Hanna, Kjersti, Petronella, and Nils Peter, my great-grandfather who emigrated.  I found a marriage record of 12 Aug 1820 in Ivetofta, Kristianstads, Sweden.  I also found a death record in the same place of 5 Mar 1845.  And I found a household record listing him with a birth year but no month or day.  It looks like he was born in Waa (or would this be Va).  The place name at the top left of the page reads Raby and something unreadable after that.  This was in the household records file for Ivetofta, 1832-1840.  (Image 162 of 449), page 296.  I have searched everywhere for his birthdate and parents but cannot find them.  Thank you so much for any help you can give.  As we are stuck inside our homes, I have gotten back to my family tree as a pastime.

2020-03-31, 01:52
Svar #1

Utloggad Leif Lundkvist

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4528
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 02:09
    • Visa profil
The parish he came from is Vä, here spelled Wää, I have not searched for him there. The place he lives at in Ivetofta is Råby Ghs Kr. I don't know what Ghs is short for, Kr is Kronoskatte, i.e. he payed tax to the Crown.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna