ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help with figuring out names on tax registry for Brandstad 1789  (läst 497 gånger)

2020-02-14, 17:47
läst 497 gånger

Utloggad George Lind

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 252
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-01-25, 15:36
    • Visa profil
Attached are two images taken from the 1789 tax registry for Brandstad.
This is for Nils Törkelsson.  He is the first entry for Number 25 Brandstad.

I have most of the names figured out.

Nils Törkelsson, wife, dräng Ola 25, Nils 23 years,  I am sure of this part
I am not sure what comes next it may have someone's name, one child    (there was a Giertru and child the year before)
then it says Hanna 76 years and them some name Törkelsson (it might be his brother Isak Törkelsson who lived there the year before)
Hanna is his mother who had just become a widow

The total looks like six or it may be an 8.  If there was a mother and child listed it seems like the total would be 8.
I do not know what the messages at the far right say.  Can anyone translate them?

I apologize that this is hard to read.

Here is the link to the original page on the Swedish National Archives
https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/A0005536_00687

Thanks,
George

2020-02-21, 21:20
Svar #1

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5032
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 21:24
    • Visa profil
This tax record was made in three copys, and there is another one scanned and available at Arkiv Digital, a pay service. There are some differences between the copies, in AD Isak is not mentioned at all and the total is 7. The far right message says, I think, "Isack wärkbruten", he was not well and probably didn't have to pay any taxes and because of that wasn't mentioned in the other copy. And that name should be Boel, a female name and before that fr:, fru, wife.

2020-02-21, 21:26
Svar #2

Utloggad George Lind

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 252
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-01-25, 15:36
    • Visa profil
Thank you very much for helping me with these names.
George

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna