ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help reading and translating a birth record for twins in Alseda (F)  (läst 1594 gånger)

2019-11-06, 09:42
läst 1594 gånger

Utloggad John Koning

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 10
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-04-20, 10:24
    • Visa profil
Hello,

I would appreciate help reading and translating into English the note associated with the 9 Jun 1834 birth record of twins Johannes & Adam Danielsson, recorded in Alseda Förs., Jönköpings Län (C:5, bild 89/sida 165). I can read the first part and also pick out a few other words and letters that lead me to think the note shows the first child Johannes immediately died and the second child Adam did not, but this may certainly be wrong. There is no subsequent death record for Johannes; Adam's death is recorded two days later.

My attempt at reading the note: "Tvillingar få nöddop, hv... den förre strax (ä)r afled den sed(a)n ..."

Thanks for any help.

John

2019-11-06, 17:32
Svar #1

Utloggad Bo Nordenfors

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5383
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-27, 14:38
    • Visa profil
 emergency baptism for both, but the firstborn died very soon, the emergency baptism for the other one was later confirmed.

2019-11-06, 18:43
Svar #2

Utloggad John Koning

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 10
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-04-20, 10:24
    • Visa profil
Bo, thank you very much for the translation. Would it be possible to supply me with the Swedish text of the note? I try really hard to read and translate these short notes myself; having and studying the original text for the difficult ones helps me develop that skill.

Thanks again, John

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna