ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Anders CAMITZ  (läst 1361 gånger)

2019-08-11, 13:37
läst 1361 gånger

Utloggad Luke Ronlund

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 67
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-03-22, 11:18
    • Visa profil
My sincere apologies for this request in English. I am searching for any record of Anders CAMITZ (Kamitz) who is recorded as leaving Örebro on 18 October 1763 for Göteborg. By  26 Apr 1767, I believe he became a soldier, was given a soldier name and was serving with Osterbottens regemente, Narpes Kompani. I don't know which parish in Göteborg Anders would have gone to but it's most likely that he left Örebro to Göteborg for the reason of joining the military. Would this narrow down the choice of parish's that he may be recorded as moving in to and shortly after moving out of? Any help would be very much appreciated. regards, Luke R
With sincere apologies for my use of English rather than Swedish

2019-08-12, 07:48
Svar #1

Utloggad Christina Eliasson

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 603
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-30, 09:45
    • Visa profil
I don´t know if this is the right man.
Anders Johan Fransson Camitz (Kamitz) born in 1854-11-24 i Göteryd . He leaves Sweden in 1887-02-15 to go too Moss Norge.
Good luck.

2021-01-24, 05:41
Svar #2

Utloggad Luke Ronlund

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Thank you Christina but unfortunately it is not the person I am seeking. Thank you very much for your time though.

2021-01-25, 07:44
Svar #3

Utloggad Stig Hansson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 2040
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 03:28
    • Visa profil
Hello
What about Anders Magnus Ludvig Camitz born 1862-02-16 in Uppsala?
[/size]Stig[/color]

2021-01-25, 13:38
Svar #4

Utloggad Maud Svensson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 21976
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 12:26
    • Visa profil

Luke Ronlund’s posting in extenso:

My sincere apologies for this request in English. I am searching for any record of Anders CAMITZ (Kamitz) who is recorded as leaving Örebro on 18 October 1763 for Göteborg. By  26 Apr 1767, I believe he became a soldier, was given a soldier name and was serving with Osterbottens regemente, Narpes Kompani. I don't know which parish in Göteborg Anders would have gone to but it's most likely that he left Örebro to Göteborg for the reason of joining the military. Would this narrow down the choice of parish's that he may be recorded as moving in to and shortly after moving out of? Any help would be very much appreciated. regards, Luke R
Hälsar vänligen
Maud

2021-01-26, 18:04
Svar #5

Utloggad Gunilla Johansson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 12
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-01-08, 21:25
    • Visa profil
Hi,
Närpes is a parish or city in Österbotten which is a region in Finland. It seems strange he went to Göteborg on the west coast before joining the finnish military east of Sweden :)

2021-01-26, 18:18
Svar #6

Utloggad Sven-Ove Brattström

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3276
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-09, 14:25
  • Bilden är gammal, mera rynkor nu :)
    • Visa profil
Finland was the eastern part of Sweden until 1809
Brattis (före 2004 Linewizard) = Sven-Ove Brattström

2021-01-29, 07:57
Svar #7

Utloggad Luke Ronlund

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Hi,
Närpes is a parish or city in Österbotten which is a region in Finland. It seems strange he went to Göteborg on the west coast before joining the finnish military east of Sweden :)
;D Yes, but the man Anders CAMITZ was interesting in many ways, and came from a family with a little "money" and thus opportunity. :) His father died in about 1748 so Anders and his brother Lars grew up most of their life with no father but in a reasonably well off  household. I don't have much information on the life of Anders except that at age 20 (on 10 Jun 1760), he travels to Stockholm. It looks like he returned to Örebro and his mothers household in 1761. It appears as though he again leaves Örebro on 18 Oct 1763 for Göteborg. And this is the last ever entry that I have for Anders CAMITZ (so far). How (or if) it was Anders CAMITZ who became the Örebro born Swedish soldier Anders BRUNMAN of the Osterbottens regemente, Narpes Kompani beginning 25 April 1767 is what I keep searching for. It is only by asking questions and continuously searching, that answers can be found. Otherwise I would have given up 15 years ago and not found out half of what I have today. :)

2021-01-29, 18:19
Svar #8

Utloggad Gunilla Johansson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 12
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-01-08, 21:25
    • Visa profil
I wish you the best luck with finding the right information about this Anders Camitz. I hope you did not read my comment as a negative critique. I just thought it seemed strange to travel to Finland via Gothenburg :)

2021-01-29, 21:04
Svar #9

Utloggad Luke Ronlund

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Absolutely no offence taken Gunilla. To be honest, I do not know how such a trip might have been made. All I know is that the soldier who was born in Örebro, traveled to the Swedish territory of South Ostrobothnia (today Finland), married very soon after, and remained living in that new territory. How or why he made that trip from Örebro, I do not know. This is what I search for . IF the soldier Anders BRUNMAN is the civilian Anders CAMITZ, then the trip to Göteborg from Örebro is relevant but that trip was made approx 4 years before he joined the Osterbottens regemente, Narpes Kompani. The only other information I have, is that before he became a soldier, he is identified as a "shoemaker"? It is possible that he may have learned this trade at either Stockholm, Göteborg or Örebro. If I can find some further record of this, then I might have more pieces to my puzzle. :) All part of the enjoyment of looking back in time with open eyes on all possibilities. :)

2021-01-30, 01:37
Svar #10

Utloggad Sven-Ove Brattström

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3276
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-09, 14:25
  • Bilden är gammal, mera rynkor nu :)
    • Visa profil
I suppose you know that Anders in the military records for Närpes kompani is listed not just as a soldier, but also as a shoemaker.
The army wanted, although not necessarily, that a soldier where skilled in some proffession.  (maybe not working as a shoemaker, but he had had the skills)
Brattis (före 2004 Linewizard) = Sven-Ove Brattström

2021-02-01, 21:20
Svar #11

Utloggad Luke Ronlund

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Yes Sven-Ove. This is the link I wish to explore and the reason I am trying to find any archived records for Anders and the trade/craft.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna