ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help to Identify Location in 1749 Birth Record from Knätte  (läst 1097 gånger)

2019-06-28, 05:22
läst 1097 gånger

Utloggad John Friberg

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 139
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-10-26, 00:49
    • Visa profil
I am unable to clearly read the location of the birth of Håkan Andersson in Knätte in 1749. Does this reference Lindesberg or Långsereds Bygge? Thank you for any assistance.

John

2019-06-28, 08:33
Svar #1

Utloggad Jens Bornemann

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 84
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-11-30, 14:06
    • Visa profil
    • www.fambornemann.se
Hi John!

I believe the location is "Skattegården, Köpmanstorp". You can find the parents and Håkan with his family in Knätte (P) AI:1 (1792-1807) Bild: 24 Sida: 39.

Håkans birthyear is written as 1751 in the record however, so it might need some more searching in birth/death records to see if maybe the first Håkan died? Or the priest just made a mistake (not uncommon...)

2019-06-29, 02:20
Svar #2

Utloggad John Friberg

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hej Jens,

Ah yes, that makes sense, as I've seen that same location mentioned in other records for members of this family, later in time. It just look like a different place as written in this birth record. Thank you very much for helping me, and also for that additional citation to the 1792-1807 household records. I really appreciate the help. Have a wonderful weekend.

Best,
John

2019-07-29, 05:03
Svar #3

Utloggad John Friberg

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
On the record cited above (Knätte (P) AI:1 (1792-1807) Bild: 24 Sida: 39), can anyone tell me:

What are the two parents' (Anders Svensson and Chirstin) places of birth, as noted? I think it states Skatteg[ården] for Anders, and perhaps Nåtared for Chirstin?

And what is the notation (crossed out) under Utflyttad/til for both of them?

Thank you as always for the translation and interpretation help! Much appreciated.

Best,
John

2019-08-05, 16:34
Svar #4

Utloggad Jens Bornemann

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
    • www.fambornemann.se
Hi again!

I can't quite make out what the crossed ut notations says. 
But I believe the birthplace for Anders Svensson is noted as "På stället", which roughly translates as "here" = in other words Skattegården.
The place of birth for Chirstin looks like Nohlg, so "Nolgården" which also seems to be in Köpmanstorp.

2019-08-06, 03:30
Svar #5

Utloggad John Friberg

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Thank you again! Yet another example of handwriting and abbreviations/notations that I would never have been able to decipher without someone much more experienced and capable.

That's interesting about the "Nohlg"[ården]/Nolgården reference. I do see a Nordgården adjacent to Skattegården, in Köpmanstorp, but the closest Nolgården I can see is just south in Gullered.

Thanks for the expert detective work!

Best,
John

2019-08-06, 10:33
Svar #6

Utloggad Jens Bornemann

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
    • www.fambornemann.se
No problem at all John, glad to help!

In many cases, looking at the index (when there is one) of the household examinations can be a big help.
If you look at the index in the record above (Knätte AI:1) you'll see that there is a Nolgården (written as Nolegården on the page itself) on the page just before Skattegården.

2019-08-07, 03:28
Svar #7

Utloggad John Friberg

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Thank you Jens! I looked at a summary of the index and various maps, but didn't go to the most obvious and definitive source-- the index from the book itself (as well as the page notations on surrounding pages). Thank you for the information and great research reminder!

Many thanks and best,
John

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna