ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Dahlquist in south América  (läst 1026 gånger)

2019-06-05, 04:27
läst 1026 gånger

Utloggad Silvia Dahlquist

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 6
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-03-18, 21:13
    • Visa profil
Hi all . My name is Silvia Dahlquist from Argentina. I'm looking for information about my great-great-grandfather who came from Sweden to South America around the middle of the 19th century. I only have his name in Spanish, Juan Enrique Dahlquist. Here he married Rosa Caballero and had several children, including Juan Ramón and José Dahlquist, both recognized in Paraguay for their teaching, the first, and political relations, the second. But I'm interested to know if anyone knows about Dahlquist that they came to South America in the 19th century, before 1884 when their first child was born. Maybe in Swedish it was called Johan Henrik ?? I do not know for sure . I'm looking for records of his death un Paraguay in family search, and in Argentina records of his children's baptism, but I have not found any information yet. I hope someone can help me. Thank you very much

2019-06-09, 01:13
Svar #1

Utloggad Ulf Berggren

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3749
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-18, 00:38
    • Visa profil
    • www.stacken.kth.se/~ulfb/genealogi.html
See answer under Dahlquist. According to the rules you shouldn't post the same question in two different places here.
Ulf Berggren

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna