ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Moving in record for Anna Engelbretsdotter 1808 Krokstad parish, Göteborg och Bohus  (läst 682 gånger)

2019-05-26, 23:23
läst 682 gånger

Utloggad Jay Hagfeldt

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 29
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-14, 02:18
    • Visa profil
Hi,

There is a move in record for Anna Engelbrechtsdotter in Krokstad (O) B:1 (1794-1822) Image 63 / Page 115 (AID: v2547.b63.s115, NAD: SE/GLA/13290).

Can someone help with the translation?
I'm pretty sure that I see that she moved to Krokstad parish in 1808 and that she came from Torp parish (Älvsborg län).

There is another date in the record (26 May 1810?), but I don't know what that refers to.

I'd like to determine which farm in Krokstad she moved to and any other information that might help in tracing her movements.

Thanks for whatever help you can provide.

Tack så mycket.
Jay Hagfeldt

2019-05-27, 13:22
Svar #1

Utloggad Per Eriksson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1369
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-18, 09:56
    • Visa profil

Hi, it's not a moving in record. It's moving out. The whole text is about:

Engelbrechtsdotter Anna, born 1791 arrived in late October
to Salen (probably misspelled) 1808, with proof of Ullman in Torp, vacant (unmarried), moving out
? to the hometown of 26 (maybe 28) May 1810 bring evidence

I looked in Torp parish, in Älvsborgs län, because Ullman was priest there. And there is a Anna born in 1791 mars 26 with father Engelbrecht Jacobsson and mother Anna Andersdotter. It maight be her?

Good luck
Per 'Peppe' Eriksson

2019-05-27, 17:34
Svar #2

Utloggad Jay Hagfeldt

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 29
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-14, 02:18
    • Visa profil
Per,

Thank you for your reply.
Engelbrecht Jacobsson and Anna Andersdotter are indeed her parents. 

I'll look for a move in record in Torp parish for her.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you develop your knowledge of Swedish records? 
I've been doing Swedish research off and on for about 25 years, and have had some success, but am easily stumped when people I research move to a different parish or län.  Also have difficulty deciphering notes left by priests in the records.
Are there courses one can take in Sweden regarding genealogy research.

Again, thank you so much for your help.

Jay

2019-05-27, 18:30
Svar #3

Utloggad Per Eriksson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1369
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-18, 09:56
    • Visa profil

Hi Jay

Then we have been in this hobby for about as long.
Nice to hear that it seems true. I don't think there are any lengths of in moving before 1811 in Torp.
When it comes to the priests' names, it can help to find the Prästgården in the Husförhörslängden. For the most part, the priest lives there.

Yes there are evening classes for genealogy. It usually lasts one evening a week for about 10 weeks.

/Peppe

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna