ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Moving out of Parish 1834  (läst 1303 gånger)

2019-04-11, 04:51
läst 1303 gånger

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 687
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-01-25, 03:33
    • Visa profil
I'm sorry to say that this part of Sweden is very confusing to me. On this posting it shows Jönköping as parish and everywhere else it is listed as a county.

I was searching on Svar in Linderås, Jönköping and found family of Johannes Gustafsson 1831-1835 P.70. Here it shows that they moved in 1834.

I will be so happy if someone can find exactly when they moved and exact place they moved to.

Many thanks in advance!
Georgina

2019-04-11, 06:08
Svar #1

Utloggad Anders Väppling

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 416
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-04, 10:29
    • Visa profil

I'm sorry to say that this part of Sweden is very confusing to me. On this posting it shows Jönköping as parish and everywhere else it is listed as a county.

I was searching on Svar in Linderås, Jönköping and found family of Johannes Gustafsson 1831-1835 P.70. Here it shows that they moved in 1834.

I will be so happy if someone can find exactly when they moved and exact place they moved to.

Many thanks in advance!
Georgina
Hi!

They move to Örsås in Frinnaryd parish - see attached image (Source: Frinnaryd (F) AI:5 (1826-1835) page 133)

Best regards,
Anders

2019-04-11, 11:10
Svar #2

Utloggad Klas Wallén

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 443
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-16, 13:05
    • Visa profil
Hi!

It has never existed a Jönköping socken so you are right this posting is strange. I think the purpose is that under Jönköping you can post questions about the Parishes in the City. Jönköping is a Swedish city founded in the 13th Century (today a Kommun which is a municipality) and also a region called Jönköpings Län. Linderås is a Parish in the northern part of Jönköpings Län and the subdivison Norra Vedbo härad. Also Frinnaryd is a part of Norra Vedbo härad.

Regards Klas

2019-04-11, 11:48
Svar #3

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
    • Visa profil
Thanks so much for help. I really appreciate the detail you give of Hfl Anders. I found page 133 on Svar because I wanted to see where Maja Stina went to but I cannot understand the place. Sorry to ask for more. There is no rush because I know you are probably at work. It is very early morning here and I shall have some more sleep.

2019-04-11, 12:51
Svar #4

Utloggad Jörgen Tollesson

• Arkivguiden (www.arkivguiden.net)
  • Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6916
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-18, 00:13
  • Bild: Båhusläns flagga
    • Visa profil
    • Arkivguiden med Arkivguidens Forum, Båhus Arkivguide och Göteborgs Arkivguide
It has never existed a Jönköping socken so you are right this posting is strange.

That's not correct. In the old days the town Jönköping only had one parish, called - Jönköping. Then in the year 1600 a new parish was founded, called Jönköpings slottsförsamling (slott = castle), but the real town parish was still called just Jönköping.

This did not change before 1852, when the parishes were renamed: Jönköping -> Jönköpings Östra (East), and Jönköpings slottsförsamling -> Jönköpings Västra (West).

Then in 1921 the names were changed again (officially, but the new names were used unofficially before that): Jönköpings Östra -> Jönköpings Kristina, and Jönköpings Västra -> Jönköpings Sofia.

Jönköping is the centre of a county (län), named after its 'capital'. But the county is not called just "Jönköping", it's called "Jönköpings län". If you say just "Jönköping" you're talking about the city.

----------

Maja Stina is moving to Östenstorp in 1834. It's page 21 in the same book (Frinnaryd AI:5).
Kontakt: http://www.arkivguiden.net/jts.shtml. | Ser gamla inlägg (före april 2016) underliga ut? Argumenterar jag mot mig själv? Saknas något i inläggen? Finns där något som inte borde vara där? Läs då om orsaken här: http://forum.arkivguiden.net/agf/disk/42626/62869.shtml#post16472.

2019-04-11, 16:02
Svar #5

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
    • Visa profil
Thanks so much for all this information!

Georgina

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna