ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Reading help with Ǻsbo parish  (läst 1125 gånger)

2019-03-16, 20:34
läst 1125 gånger

Utloggad Douglas A Nelson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 96
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-24, 10:43
    • Visa profil
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could please help me interpret the two attached records from Åsbo parish.  The first is the marriage between Anders Persson and Anna Olofsdotter on 2 October 1743 (Åsbo C2/384).  I can see that Anders was from Ekebytorp in Mjölby; but I don’t understand the part pertaining to Anna.  I am also curious to know what Anders’ “title” is.  I don’t understand the first word before his name.

The second record is the death of Anna Stina Olofsdotter on 24 January 1803 (Åsbo C2/529).  I don’t understand the words before the location “Basteberg.”  I can see that she was a widow who died of old age at 84 1/3 years old.

Thank you in advance for your time.

2019-03-16, 20:50
Svar #1

Utloggad Mats Pettersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4723
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-05, 11:22
    • Visa profil
The note concerning Anna Stina is dated March 24.
She seems to be noted as widow of Eric Rästberg.

The title is "Sokneman" straight translated "Man in a parish" but with meaning like Farmer

2019-03-17, 00:02
Svar #2

Utloggad Kristina Gunnarsdotter

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6194
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-21, 11:59
    • Visa profil
The marriage record: ...Anna Olofsdotter uti Wisätter, mor-
gongåfan utfästades til 30 lod silfver och 1 ducat.
...Anna Olofsdotter in Wisätter, mor-
ning gift was promised to 30 lod silver and 1 ducat.

I'm not sure of the exact values, but 30 lod is a weight of around 400 grams and ducat is (the value of) a coin of fine gold, 3,5 grams.

2019-03-17, 10:14
Svar #3

Utloggad Douglas A Nelson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 96
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-24, 10:43
    • Visa profil
Thank you both very much for your help!  It is now clear that there was an Anna Stina Olofsdotter and an Anna Olofsdotter in Ǻsbo then.  I thought that Anna might have re-married after Anders Persson died, but that now appears unlikely.  The Anna Stina that married Eric Rästberg in 1764 (at the age of 44) and who died in 1803 is most likely not the Anna that married Anders Persson in the marriage record I posted. 

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna