ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Do you have ancestors in Sweden or Norway and do you need help?  (läst 3087 gånger)

2019-01-20, 20:42
läst 3087 gånger

Utloggad Annika Fagerquist

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 217
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-12, 20:50
    • Visa profil
I do genealogyresearch for fun and I also help people to find their families back in time. I pay for several search-sites in Sweden, Norway and do have full access to ancestry.com and some other programs and sites. Im familiar with gedmatch.com and familytreedna.com.

You can pay with swedish "Swish" or with paypal. I do my presentation in, for example myheritage.com where you can have a familytree for free up to 250 people. I will always send you a "familybook" that you can print. If I found photos, you will have them.

I Always use first-hand sources and doublecheck all tips and matches. If you are interested in taking a DNA-test its just fun and can help and very often discover new relatives in life! Do you want some information and advise about taking DNA-test, I will be glad to answer!

2 generations back in time costs max 1000 SEK.

3 generations back, all family lines or as many as possible, 2000 SEK.

For further research we will have an agreement about the costs.You can write to me at: nike.fq@gmail.com

Regards
Annika Fagerquist

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna