ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Looking for help translating entries Vissefjerdä parish Husförhörslängd  (läst 966 gånger)

2017-11-01, 06:18
läst 966 gånger

Utloggad Keith Arbtin

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 12
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-04, 06:28
    • Visa profil

First Husförhörslängd  AI:4b 1832-35 arkiv digital v20299.b116.s108 Cammarbo Roten and village image 116 page 108 at the top for my paternal ggggrandmother:
D Enk Annika Olsdotter 1/8 1772 in bygn.
as I can make out it reads ?D widow Annika Olsdotter ?1/8 born in the locallity.
The entry above is her mother Stina Svensdotter and above that a brother in law, receiving support. The brother in law and Annika's sister Lena had received a Mantalslängd listed farm in Cammarbo 1/1 valued at 1/8 early in 1800's. Lena
died shortly after that. Nicolaus and several close relations remain in the locality. Nicolaus' second partner died in 1831. Nicolaus remains in the area with his children still receiving support .
Is it possible  Annika takes over the farm or receives support from it, the 1/8 by her name is the same as the croft Mantalslängd evaluation, does this seem plausible? There may be some more clues:

1)Vissefjerdä parish Husförhörslängd  AI:7 1840-46 arkiv digital v20299.b116.s108 Cammarbo Roten and village image 138 page 124 v20302.b138.s124 mid page:
 ue ?not clear, no longer taxed or receiving support Annika Olsdotter from here 1772 margin notes tillhör belongs to olaf p.s. ? hemarisoel home ? that I do not understand

2)same Husförhörslängd image 141 page 127  Archiv Digital v20302.b141.s127 enk um widow receiving support Nicolaus Peterson  born Långasjol (near Emmaboda) 1779 arrived Långasjol 1802 leaves for Sôderakra 1844 margin notes: har undantag af Daniel Jonasson. Seems to be he is receiving support from Daniel Jonasson?

Trying to work through a puzzle related to my ggggreat paternal grandmother Annika Olausdotter in Vissefjärda. I found her in Husförhörslängd  AI:1 B with her husband Nils anderson and several children. He is listed in the Mantalslängd
records for Vissefjärda Backabo and is replaced on the croft in 1809. After these records the family disappears, except perhaps for a death record from Backabo 1815 for Nils.
My gggrandfather Olaus Nilson is born to Annika and Nils in 1808 and in the Husförhörslängd  AI:2 Cammarbo Cammarbo Roten is listed as D.S. -daughters son- with Annikas father Olof Persson and mother Stina Svensdotter. He is raised by them and maternal relations. Annika resurfaces in the record:
Husförhörslängd  AI:4b 1832-35 arkiv digital v20299.b116.s108 ,
as if she had never been absent.

Curiously her sister Lena dies at about the same time as Annikas family disappears in 1808. I know there was a spike in deaths in Sweden in those years, disease and wars, but how/why would a person disappear for 24 years?

2017-11-02, 12:33
Svar #1

Utloggad Birgitta Berkemar

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6050
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 17:05
    • Visa profil

Keith!

This is a mystery!!
Nils Andersson was born in Skälstången/Tången 1767-08-12, son of Anders Pehrsson and Kirstin Larsdotter. He is mentioned in the State inventory after his mother who died in dec 1804.
Konga häradsrätt FII:15 page 413. It says that her son Nils Andersson lives in Bockabo.
You have already read AI:1 page 398 where Nils with wife Annika and children Andreas and Brita Stina are. The son Nicolaus died in 1804.
But to the mystery! 1821-09-29 Nils got married to Kajsa Petersdotter. He´s then a widower.
And Annika is said to be a widow! How to explain that?
When Nils Andersson died in Medlen 1837-06-02 he lived in Medlen and his birth date you can se in AI:6 page 166.
You have a lot to think about.

Birgitta B

Birgitta B

2017-11-06, 05:39
Svar #2

Utloggad Keith Arbtin

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 12
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-04, 06:28
    • Visa profil
Hello Birgitta,
nice sleuthing
I have been rechecking and getting my notes in better order. This is all pretty much new information for me.
I certainly have a couple of mysteries.
to summarize,

I had come across the Nils Anderson (NA1767) you mentioned in Husförhörslängd AI:2 1810-19 page 263 Vissefjerdä parish, Klippingsbo Roten, Klippingsbo Ostgard:
bond widow nils andersson 1767
dottter brita stina 1806 kyrkobe
brnk peter nilsson 22/2 1796 not finding births 1796
pig cajsa nilsdotter 1792/8 
pig maria nilsdotter 1789
dotter christina illeg 1812 crossed out

I have not been able to find him in AI:1.

The NA1767 birthdate 1767 is consistent with the son of Anders Pehrsson and Kirstin Larsdotter, born Skalfangen.
The daughter Brita Stina 1806 Kyrkobe is close to the Brita Stina daughter of Nils Anderson (NA1) husband of Annika Olofsdotter born 1805 but wrong birthplace, in C:2 below she is born in Skalfangen???

I checked Husförhörslängd AI:1 and SödraMöreHäradsfögderi  Backabo 1803/9. There is only the family of NA1 by the fairly consistent list of children and their birthdates. No NA1767.

Are the priests getting these two Nils Anderssons mixed up? Perhaps both sons of an Anders Pehrsson/Persson? The locations seem to be pretty much all central Vissefjerdä . There is a death record Backabo 1815 below for a Nils Andersson and the NA1767 goes on to marry again and is also mentioned in his fathers probate 1818 FIIi:21 529. I can't read where he is located at the time, maybe H something?. It seems possible both are in the Skalsfangen/ Backabo area at the same time early 1800s.

I don't think we have identifed NL1 besides being the father of Olaus Nilsson and husband of Annika Olofsdotter. She does appear to be the daugthter of Olof Persson and Stina Svensdotter. The witnesses for Olaus Nilssons christening are old friends of the family from Cammarbo, as well as the history of his upbringing. The date of birth is Aug 1808 and born in (oddly) Klippingsbo,

Of course there are still other possibilites, probably many, such as

Vissefjärda C:2 1736-1810 page 210: 1755 nov 9 Anders Persson child Nils (Sindegult crossed out) in Andersmala godfather James Barnugsson in Linnbo wife Karin in Perqimala .

I have also been researching an Anders Persson in SödraMöreHäradsfögderi FIaa Raisingen going back to 1729. He is not married in 1755 but his eventual family doesn't seem to be fully identifed. There is a Peter Andersson who takes over the croft and possibly sons Andreas 1770  and Matts 1781 and daughter Malin. So far no Nils.

Vissefjärda C:3 1810-1837 page 577
deaths 1815 Nov 4 unemployed hand and almosehjonel/almsman Nils Andersson in Backabo af slaget ? stroke age 60 (1755)

SödraMöreHäradsfögderi FIaa:28 1806 Backebo page710 Matts Johnson marked out Nils Andersson 1/4 man wife tax 2 male child 2 total 4 Peter 8 Nicolas 6
KA Brita 3 is added in 1808  Nicolas appears to be still alive, perhaps another son of a Nils Andersson died in 1804?

Vissefjärda C:2 1736-1810
page 511 Feb 6, 1801 Nils Anderssons son in Fangen ? Tangen Andreas  with Annika Olofsdotte
KA Seems to become Peter SödraMöreHäradsfögderi

page 837 Jan 2 probably 1803 bond Nils Andersson wife Annika Olofsdotter in Klippingsbo son Nicolaus baptised  godfather Jonas Svensson in Klippingsbo wife Cajsa same 24
KA Seems to become Andreas in the Husförhörslängd

page 819 Jan 29,1805 Nils Andersson wife Annika Olofsdotter daughter Brita Stina in Skalsfangen baptised godfather David Flyberg  Shorstorp wife Lena Stina Olofsdotter Cammarbo 30
KA Annikas sister

Page109 August 16,1808 Nils Anderson with wife Annika Olofsdotter in Klippingsbo son Olaus godfather Lars Persson Cammarbo  wife Brita Stina Olofsdotter same 36 KA neighbors of Annikas family

Unfortunately the birth and death records this period poor.

Olaus Nilsson does not show up Husförhörslängd and SödraMöreHäradsfögderi with his family but does show up daughters son of her parents and raised by maternal inlaws. He always lists his birth as Vissefjerda or Cammarbo and never Backabo or Klippingsbo. The date does seem to vary as if he isn't sure, 1808 or 1809.

Annika disapears 1809 following presumably the death of her older children. Her husband probably dies alone 1815 in Backabo no Husförhörslängd AI:2 record. She reappears in Cammarbo with the death of her brother in laws second companion. It would appear to care  for her mother. She clearly has kept in touch with the family.
Olaus is with his maternal relations until about the time of his mothers return. He has his first marriage about 1830 and is living in Forlangso with his wife and a child. It seems he doesn't return to Cammarbo to help his mother.

So two knotty mysteries, who is NL1 the son of and what happens to Annika between 1809 and 1832?

Keith!

This is a mystery!!
Nils Andersson was born in Skälstången/Tången 1767-08-12, son of Anders Pehrsson and Kirstin Larsdotter. He is mentioned in the State inventory after his mother who died in dec 1804.
Konga häradsrätt FII:15 page 413. It says that her son Nils Andersson lives in Bockabo.
You have already read AI:1 page 398 where Nils with wife Annika and children Andreas and Brita Stina are. The son Nicolaus died in 1804.
But to the mystery! 1821-09-29 Nils got married to Kajsa Petersdotter. He´s then a widower.
And Annika is said to be a widow! How to explain that?
When Nils Andersson died in Medlen 1837-06-02 he lived in Medlen and his birth date you can se in AI:6 page 166.
You have a lot to think about.

Birgitta B

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna