ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Need help with priest’s notes and abbreviations in Household Examination Record, please  (läst 886 gånger)

2017-10-21, 02:11
läst 886 gånger

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
In the attached record, could someone please help me transcribe and read a few of the words in the area I’ve enclosed in a red box? (Previously a kind member of this forum explained to me that “vistas i” plus a place name means “currently living in” that place, so I already understand that part.)

1. To the left of Gustaf’s name, I think the note may say “Eg. ½ Mtl.” Is that correct, and does it mean “Owner of ½ Mantal”?

2. What is the word beginning with “Ut____” below Gustaf’s name and what does it mean?

3. Does any of the information above Gustaf’s name in the red box refer to him, or does it belong to Lars Svensson, who is listed above him? If it refers to Gustaf, what does it say?

Thanks very much.

Linda Johnson

2017-10-21, 03:45
Svar #1

Utloggad Leif Lundkvist

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4528
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 15:56
    • Visa profil
1. Actually "Äg. 1/2 Mtl", but owner can be spelled both Egare and Ägare and you are right about the meaning.

2. "utstrykes" or it could have been just "strykes" meaning that he is deleted/cancelled/crossed over as member of this parish, probably because he "vistas i Böne".

3. All above belong to Lars Svensson.

2017-10-21, 18:22
Svar #2

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
Thanks so much, Leif. Knowing only a little Swedish so far, I appreciate your helping me read the handwriting and understand the meaning.

Best wishes,
Linda Johnson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna