ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Maria Fredrika Lund (1847-1893)  (läst 648 gånger)

2003-01-30, 07:28
läst 648 gånger

John Ostrom

Hello,
 I have been researching the bloodlines of all my Swedish ancestors and I am American-born 100% Swedish so I have lots of bloodlines to research in Sweden. Many I have traced back 500 years. One I am trying to fill in is of one of my Great Grandmother's. Her name was Maria Fredrika Lund and was born in Sundsvall on February 24, 1847. I do not know what Parish but I think it was Skon. On June 7, 1874 she married my Great Grandfather Johan Åstrom of Åbyn, Skellefteå. They lived in Harstamon and their 6 children were born in the Parish of Skon. She died of Tuberculosis on March 16, 1893. It seems like I know a lot but it is all I know. I do not know who her parents were or who her brothers and sisters were or who were any of her ancestors. Perhaps someone can help me and thank you.

2003-01-30, 12:48
Svar #1

Utloggad Ingela Utterström

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 342
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-09-28, 15:55
    • Visa profil
Hi!

I looked them up in the census for 1890, and it say's that she was born in Sundsvall parish. Sundsvall was the largest town in the area. It seems to me that she was born in the city.  

Ingela Utterström

2003-07-14, 07:14
Svar #2

John Ostrom

Update: I was able to find out about the family and ancestry of Maria Fredrika Lund. Interestingly she was descended from the Filion and Ditzler glassblowing families that came to
Sweden from Germany.

2005-04-11, 14:17
Svar #3

Maritha Berglund

Hallo John.
I came across your relatives when I was looking for something else. I couldn?t leave them without writing to you. Perhaps this is old news.?.
Her father: Lars Gustaf Lund 3.nov.1815  
Mother Maria Fredrika Ditzler 19 dec.1810. Died 12 june 1883.They both came from Piteå.They moved to
Sister Lovisa Charlotta 7 mar.1842
brother Gustaf Wilhelm 29.jul. 1844 in Piteå.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna