ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: 1820 bouppteckning words  (läst 641 gånger)

2012-10-05, 23:50
läst 641 gånger

Utloggad Norm Pono Sandin

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 50
  • Senast inloggad: 2012-10-19, 20:26
    • Visa profil
    • sandinfamily.com
I'm trying to transcribe and translate the bouppteckning for my MMFFMF and I would appreciate your help.  The document is from 1820 in Ärtemark (P).  The penmanship is not too bad, but the spelling is old form and not very consistent.  Here is a clip of six entries that are giving me trouble.  They are under the heading Iron Objects.  Quantities are only partially visible.

If you are ambitious and would like to help even more, here is the link to the draft that includes links to .pdf files of the images.  If you search for question marks you'll see the troublesome words, but of course any translations I did are subject to question since I really don't know Swedish.  I'd be delighted for any help you can offer.  

www.sandinfamily.com/genealogy-resources/svensson-olof-bp/1-s-o-bp.htm

Aloha, Pono

2012-10-13, 04:28
Svar #1

Utloggad Norm Pono Sandin

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 50
  • Senast inloggad: 2012-10-19, 20:26
    • Visa profil
    • sandinfamily.com
This is an 1820 bp from Ärtemark (P).  The deceased is my MMFFMF.  I have spent MANY hours transcribing and translating with help from Bo, Martin and Heikki, but I still have about 30 question marks in the document.  The spelling is unusual even for the time period and I have made a number of guesses.  I'd be delighted for any review, suggestions, corrections and/or comments.  My hope is to present this and the other 10 translations to help others who are attempting the same thing with their relatives.  Thanks for any responses!

http://www.sandinfamily.com/genealogy-resources/bp-xlat-intro.htm

The bp is No. 11 on the left-hand menu.  Pages 5-7 have the majority of the question marks, but there are many other uncertainties.  The images are available as .pdf files.

You are invited to look at the the other bp's as well.

Aloha, Pono

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna