ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Please help with bouppteckning of 1795  (läst 711 gånger)

2009-01-27, 02:59
läst 711 gånger

Utloggad Norm Pono Sandin

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 50
  • Senast inloggad: 2012-10-19, 20:26
    • Visa profil
    • sandinfamily.com
The attached is a paragraph from a 1795 bouppteckning.  The deceased had a handicapped son who had a brother as guardian and this paragraph was followed by a list of items that the son kept from his father's clothing in exchange for (or perhaps in addition to) the cash percentage he was awarded in an earlier page.  The deceased also had a minor son and three minor daughters mentioned in this text.  

I have decoded the list of items and some of this paragraph, but several words escape me and although I have the gist, the true meaning is obscure.  Here is what I have so far in extracting letters from the text and English translation:

/image{boupp}

Slutad Låtadas Enkan och Arvingare ? och Ankom Enkan sin 1/3 dahl i Los varniv? Lissan No. 3 och ? ? No. 1 No. 2 - vida ra Låtadas om ? ? ? ? ? en Sonen söm sin dahl bytta uti 3ne Dottren och ? ? Ömyndig son Nils folz andra:

Finish allow widow and heirs ? and comes widow her 1/3 share in ? ? list No. 3 and ? ? No. 1 No. 2 - further advice allow ? ? ? ? ? ? a son who his share exchange with 3 daughters and ? ? minor son Nils keep other:

I would very much appreciate help with the extraction and translation of this paragraph.  The entire bouppteckning work is online at http://sandinfamily.com/puzzles if you would care to review and comment on the rest of the document.  I suspect I have a number of errors

Thank you for any attention you can give to this request!

Aloha,
Pono (Norm)

2009-01-27, 03:07
Svar #1

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
    • sandinfamily.com
Sorry, I guess there is a new method of attachments.

2009-01-27, 11:15
Svar #2

Utloggad Maggie Andersson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 273
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-07-09, 11:16
    • Visa profil
Is this the text you want help with? http://sandinfamily.com/genealogy-resources/larsson-boupp/pdfs/larsson-sven-17.pdf

Managed to read some of it but not all, perhaps someone else can help further. Didn't write down the numbers, just the words, line by line.

Sedan bouppteckingen var  
slutad fördeldes de i boet befin-
telige contante penningar  
sålunda arfvingarna emellan

Enkan fick den i testamentet
henne tillslagna summa jäm-
te sin ?? (återstoden ??

Sonen Sven? Svensson

Dito emottagit såsom för-
myndare för brodren Lars

?? Petter Svensson

Mågen Nils Nilsson

Do (dito) Göran Andersson

Förmyndarena Nils Nilsson
och Jöran Andersson ?? (ombedda?)
?? för en omyndig son och
tvenne flickor

(Meddelandet ändrat av MaggieA den 27 januari, 2009)

2009-01-27, 19:12
Svar #3

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
An attempt at the words Maggie left out:

Sedan bouppteckingen var  
slutad fördeldes de i boet befin-  
telige contante penningar  
sålunda arfvingarna emellan  

Enkan fick den i testamentet  
henne tillslagna summa jäm-  
te sin 1/3je-del (återstoden gör

Sonen Sven Svensson

Dito emottagit såsom för-  
myndare för brodren Lars  
Sonen Petter Svensson

Mågen Nils Nilsson  

Do (dito) Göran Andersson  

Förmyndarena Nils Nilsson  
och Jöran Andersson emotta-  
git för en omyndig son och  
tvenne flickor

(Meddelandet ändrat av acb den 27 januari, 2009)

2009-01-27, 19:25
Svar #4

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
...and a translation, again omitting the amounts at the end of each line:

After the estate inventory list had been created, the cash of the estate was divided between the heirs as follows:

The widow received the sum alotted to her in the will, along with her 1/3rd (the balance is  

The son Sven Svensson  

Ditto [i.e., Sven Svensson], received as the guardian of his brother Lars  

The son Petter Svensson  

The son in law Nils Nilsson  

Ditto Göran Andersson  

The guardians Nils Nilsson and Jöran Andersson, recieved for one minor son and two girls

(Checking your original post again, I just realized that you were asking for help with what seems to be the bottom part of page 16 on your site, and this is page 17. Oh well...  The paragraph on page 16 is a lot harder to read, I'm sorry but I can't help you with that.)

(Meddelandet ändrat av acb den 27 januari, 2009)

2009-02-10, 02:41
Svar #5

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
    • sandinfamily.com
Maggie and Anna-Carin

Thank you very much for your efforts, even though it's not quite what I needed.  It does supply confirmation and a smoother translation than what I have!

I'm still hoping someone can help with the paragraph in the image above.  I put my feeble attempt on the website and the image is available there in .pdf format so it can be zoomed in at will.  See http://www.sandinfamily.com/puzzles and then go to bouppteckning translation.  The part I need help with is on the bottom of page 16.

Aloha and Mahalo!
Pono

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna