ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Berg C:2 (1695-1745) B 279, S 544 (SVAR)  (läst 933 gånger)

2015-03-05, 23:39
läst 933 gånger

Utloggad Martha Wolf

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 48
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-12-17, 01:45
    • Visa profil
Death record of Elin Torbiörnsdotter -  I would greatly appreciate help with several words.
Beginning on line below 18 May: the third word _ ?  
Next line: född i ________; (fader trägårdsmästeren på Håganstorp  - is that correct?)
Next line: phrase (4 words) after Andersdotter
Next line: Where was husband Linnart Ericksson from? And where is it,(in what parish)?
Next line: word, or abbreviation, before 56

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Martha

2015-03-06, 12:38
Svar #1

Utloggad Peter Hansen

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 384
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-29, 12:39
    • Visa profil
Hi Martha, here are my proposals to some of your questions....

Berg C:2 (1695-1745) Bild 277 / sid 545 (AID: v31005a.b277.s545 Öppna, NAD:  SE/GLA/13020

Beginning on line below 18 May: the third word _ ?
Annan dag Pingst = (Pentecost)= monday 26 May 1740

Next line: phrase (4 words) after Andersdotter
Kunde läsa i bok = Could read in book.

Next line: word, or abbreviation, before 56  
aetas = ålder = age
Best regards
Peter

2015-03-06, 20:02
Svar #2

Utloggad Martha Wolf

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your help.  I would never have thought of Pingst since Pentecost is not as prominent in the church calendar here. Likewise, it never occurred to me they might mention being able to read in the death record, but thinking about it, I guess that would have been considered an accomplishment at that time.  
I thought aetas had to do with age (thinking perhaps estimated age), but my Latin escaped me on that.  

I was naturally hoping for the place names, but have been doing some more digging and think I may have resolved them. I see there is a place Foxerna in the earliest hfl and a Torbiörn died in 1709 at a place that looks the same as the one given as Elin's birthplace.  

I had tried a number of possibilities for Linnart's residence, including using an old Postcode directory, but finally hit on Väberga which I googled.  That turned up two places, one south of Falköping and one in Varnhem Parish.  I'm guessing that the one in Varnhem is probably the right one, given the closeness of Eggby and Varnhem.

Would those readings seem right to you?

Thank you again for your help,

Martha

2015-03-07, 18:30
Svar #3

Utloggad Peter Hansen

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hej alla, finns det någon som kan hjälpa Martha med varifrån Lennart Eriksson kommer?

Berg C:2 (1695-1745) Bild 277 / sid 545 (AID: v31005a.b277.s545 Öppna, NAD: SE/GLA/13020

Martha, this is my proposed interpretation:

“Annan dag Pingst (1740-05-26) begrofs änkian från Stafwiersätter (Stafersäter in Lerdala Parrish) Elin Torbiörnsdotter,
född i ?………..? och Eggby Sochn?, fad. Trädgårdsmästare på Hägentorp, Torbjörn Andersson, mod: Margareta Andersdotter.
Kunde läsa i bok: gift på sitt 30 åhr med Linnart Ericksson ifrån ?Wäberga? , aflat 1 Son 5 döttr. 1 Son och en dotter döda, änka i 11 åhr och 2 månader, död d. 18 Maii, aetas 56.”
(Lennart Eriksson from Stafersätter / Lerdala was buried 1729-03-16) ref. Berg C:2 (1695-1745) Bild 234 / sid 458.

Med vänlig hälsning
Peter

2015-03-07, 19:34
Svar #4

Utloggad Vincent Eldefors

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 2571
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-18, 23:52
    • Visa profil
    • Släktingar.se
Your information is correct, Martha. Elin was born at Foxerna in Eggby parish (the first question marks from the interpretation above) and her father was a gardener at Höjentorp on the other side of the lake called Skärvalången. Lennart Eriksson was probably from Väberga in Skarke/Varnhem parish.
Sveriges största genealogiska databas med verifierad information:
https://www.slaktingar.se/

2015-03-08, 16:25
Svar #5

Utloggad Martha Wolf

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Hej Peter,  

Tusen tack for calling for additional help with the place names and also your additional interpretation. I believe I read in an AD index that they had transcribed the place in Lerdala as Staffrensäter.  (I don't have access to AD at home so can't check it right now.) I know some names have been altered/modernized or given a standard interpretation. Is this one, and if so, which is the old, which the modern, spelling?  Or maybe my eyes blurred the letters, which sometimes happens with numbers, I find.

Med vänlig hälsning
Martha

2015-03-08, 16:39
Svar #6

Utloggad Martha Wolf

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Vincent,

Thank you very much for responding. It's wonderful to have the confirmation. I had struggled with those two place names for months.  It's so nice to have the additional information about Höjentorp and Skärvalången.  I found that one of my green maps shows those as well as Foxerna.  Varnhem is just at the edge, but sadly not Väberga.  

Do you have extensive knowledge of that area of Skaraborg?  One-eighth of my total ancestry back to 1700 at least came from the area between Falköping and Timmersdala. I only discovered that after my last trip to Sweden in 1996 so haven't had an opportunity to visit the area.

Thank you again,

Martha

2015-03-08, 17:34
Svar #7

Utloggad Peter Hansen

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hi once more Martha,
in Lerdala AI:1 (1773-1779) Bild 70 / sid 127, the original spelling is Stafwersäter under Lerdahla Sockn.
The register on bild 5 in the very same book gives the modern spelling Staversäter and Staversäter is also what you find on the maps of today.
Staversäter is located 1,82 km SSE Lerdala Church at position  58°27'46.5N 13°43'48.6E

Hopefully this link works for you....

https://etjanster.lantmateriet.se/historiskakartor/s/search.html?asUrl=https%3A% 2F%2Fetjanster.lantmateriet.se%2Farkivsok%2Fs%2Fstartpage.html&arv=false&pul=tru e&user=public&swedish=true

Med vänlig hälsning
Peter.

2015-03-09, 00:41
Svar #8

Utloggad Martha Wolf

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for the further information. I can get to Lerdala with the link, but when I try to bring up Staversäter in the Lantmäteristyrelsens arkiv series which lists it, it comes back undefined and brings up nothing.  I did finally find it in the Landmäterimyndigheternas arkiv which is an 1837/1841 map. Was that where the link was supposed to lead?  

I love those old maps, but don't always remember to look for them.  In the latter series I was also able to find Varnhem and Väberga.

Thanks again.

Med vänlig hälsning,

Martha

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna