NULL Skriv ut sidan - Camitz

Anbytarforum

Titel: Camitz
Skrivet av: Luke Ronlund skrivet 2011-03-13, 23:04
Hello Kertin. You post poses many interesting questions.  

Firstly, do you think it worth my while to get a subscription to www.svar.ra.se just so I can copy the taxation records for George CAMTIZ? I am not familiar with the Tax records and therefore do not know what or how much information they contain. From your post, I am assuming that there is a record for Georg Camitz every year up till 1747? This is excellent as he was married in 1734 and does not appear to have been born either born or a resident of Örebro before that year. The Tax records provide further substantiation of this.

Secondly, I also do not have a subscription of Archiv Digital any more but I think I should get one again. The birth refer to has me very intrigued. Both the name Beckman and Camitz are very few in the Örebro Nikolai records. And certainly, there is only one George Camitz married to Lisa Beckman of Örebro Nikolai. IF there was indeed another son born of George and Lisa 3 days apart, then one explanation (though highly unlikely) is the birth of a twin (born three days later). Certainly, if it had been a twin, it did not survive as in 1751, there lived only the mother Elisabeth (Lisa) and two sons Lars-Georgien (born 21 Oct 1738) and Anders (born 20 Jul 1740). If not a twin born three days later, then what possible explanation could there be for this birth??? Quite an amazing find you have noted Kerstin and one which I need very much clarify.

(Meddelandet ändrat av Camitz 2011-03-13 23:10)