NULL Skriv ut sidan - Nyström

Anbytarforum

Titel: Nyström
Skrivet av: Eric Johnson skrivet 2013-07-27, 06:03
Kenneth,

That is a good question.  I believe the only way to know is to check the Kroppa mantalslängd during the time between 1720 and 1738.  I have just started learning about these tax records and am interested in checking on all the lines I'm working on, especially before the birth and death records start.  Unfortunately, ordering these films for a one year period is about $20US.  When you add up many years it will be quite expensive.  Do you have access to these tax records?  If so, have you reviewed them for this time?  It would give a hint if Anders was at Hornkullen, I believe.

I see Olof Olofsson from Gåsborn, who married Stina Andersdotter from Hornkullen on 20(?) Jan 1750: Kroppa Marriages C:2 page 223.  Unfortunately I can't read the words between Olof's name and Stina's name.  Can you help out by translating the entire entry?  It would be greatly appreciated.

I've read some explanations about traditional marriages in Sweden.  I understand that the future husband would marry at the parish of the bride.  It seem that the new couple would go back to the husband's parish (if different) to the farm where he lived.  If so, this makes sense that you have their two children in Gåsborn.  This is good information.

Also, I don't have access to the last two records you referenced about the court orders.  Can you explain these records and expand on what the entry was?  If Anders and his older brother Peter lived on Hornkullen, then were both of the brothers part owners of the farm?  And because Peter died that portion would go to Peter's widow?  These records are new to me and I would like to learn a little more about them.

Thank you again!

Eric

(Meddelandet ändrat av varnivarni 2013-07-27 06:04)

(Meddelandet ändrat av varnivarni 2013-07-27 06:05)