NULL Skriv ut sidan - Landgren

Anbytarforum

Titel: Landgren
Skrivet av: Gerry Hagberg skrivet 2010-12-15, 02:11
Fredrik,

I found a smeds dräng Anders Jansson in Glava AI:4 page 124 arrived from Alster in 1802 and moved to Älgå in 1805 (?)
In Alster AI:5 page 96 is Anders Jansson born in Gåsborn, arrived from Brattfors in 1801 and moved to Glava in 1802.

Coincidentally, on the same page in Alster is Jan Bläckberg and family - the same ones that Björn was looking for back in 2002.
This is the one place that I have seen Anna's birth year correctly recorded (1801). It would appear from the record that your Anders Jansson was travelling in the company of Jan Bläckberg, but I question whether Jan & family were ever in Brattfors, since they were in Saxån, Färnebo when Anna was born (1801-02-02). In the Glava HFL they are on pages 121 & 125.

Jan Bläckberg's wife, Maria Andersdotter Langren, was the daughter of Anders Johansson Langren, who was a brother of the previously discussed Johan Johansson Langren. Anders' and Johan's older brother Henrik Johansson Lanström was the father of Jan Bläckberg. Jan's brother Olof Bläckberg is my ff mf f.

Your Anders appears to have assumed the name Lan(d)gren when moving to Älgå. Perhaps he always intended it to be Lanngren, but it was recorded incorrectly. It seems likely that his choice of surname was influenced by his acquaintance with Jan and Maria.  And no doubt all of the above helped to confuse the people producing the smedskivan.

Gerry