NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 22 september, 2012

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 22 september, 2012
Skrivet av: Victor Larsson skrivet 2006-05-29, 21:36
Hello!
I have been doing family tree research for a long time with my grandfather in Sweden. We have the Gallon family in our family tree as well. We have found information saying that Jan(Johan) Lusset dit Le Galan(Galant) is the anfather of the family Gallon in Sweden.

This information is taken from the book: Vallonsläkter under 1600-talet written by Kjell Lindblom(Page 110):

Lusset
One branch of family Lusset has a double name Lusset le Galan. That branch came to the Bruk in Upland. (see family Galan)

Johan Lusset
Meltingmestare from Virelles, Belgium. He signed the contract 29/4 in Liege, Beligum. He signed up for four years work in Sweden. He stayed all four years in Finspångs Bruk. Year 1628 he was called Jan Lusset dit Le Galan. He seems to be the anfather for family Galan (Galon).

I was wondering if it is that he is the father to Martin Galean född 1625 död 1687-06-10 Forsmarks Bruk, Forsmark (C)?

Jan Lusset dit Le Galan
född c.a.1595 Virelles, Chimay, Hainaut, Belgium
död Forsmark, Forsmark (C), Sweden

We have also found somewhere that this Jan Lusset's father is Pierre Lusset.

I just wanted to throw this out there since it seems nobody has brought up this subject yet on the forum. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Victor