NULL Skriv ut sidan - Eringisl Jonsson (båt)

Anbytarforum

Titel: Eringisl Jonsson (båt)
Skrivet av: M.Sjöström skrivet 2007-06-28, 00:52
in this context, I have been wondering about a certain Birgitta Laurensdotter, mentioned in Sveriges Medeltida Personnamn, and daughter of a lagman of Uplandia (of whom, and what family?). Would she be Eringisle's wife Birgitta, or was that Birgitta Larsdotter yet another person?

Regarding differing (inconsistent) information in ÄSF I:1 (from 1957) and ÄSF I:3 (from 1989), it seems to me that between those years (after all, a span of more than 30 years), research has shown more critical results about the 'Bååt' family. I have got an impression that nowadays, Eringisl is not regarded as an ascertained BROTHER of Sune and Peder. It seems to me that older genealogies dubbed Eringisl, Sune, Peder, and bishop Karl of Linköping summarily as brothers, but as to Karl and Eringisl such is uncertain.

It is entirely possible that Eringisl Jonsson was married twice. I would like to hear about primary sources of him being married with Cecilia Joarsdotter - and with Birgitta Larsdotter.
Regarding which of them was mother of Nils Ingevaldsson's first wife, that is yet another issue where analysis of primary sources is needed - and it is fully possible that there simply exists not enough source material to know who the mother there truly was.