NULL Skriv ut sidan - Blix

Anbytarforum

Titel: Blix
Skrivet av: Marjo Peltoniemi skrivet 2010-05-30, 10:13
Thank you so much, again!  This research of my Swedish roots is quite difficult without actually coming to Sweden and trying to find the original sources there (also, I'm a beginner still), so all your help via this forum is very much appreciated.  

If I recall correctly, Karl Laurensson was also mentioned as Mogens' father in the article by Sollied, Henning: Blixerne av Jemtland. I don't have the copies here at the moment so I can't check, but obviously this new information sounds very interesting indeed. However, it makes me wonder why Mogens' children would rather have used their mother's family name (Blix) than their father's (Klingaasen)?

Google didn't have many matches for Carl Klingaasen, and there seems to be conflicting views about this. I wonder if there is any book, historical document or similar, that could be used as proof (and mentioned as a source in the family history records), or is this conclusion based on some individual's own research and/or private sources? In addition, is there anything to suggest that Karl Lauresson cannot be Mogens' father (so it might have been Carl Klingaasen instead)?

I'm sorry I keep asking all the time... If you still find the time to answer, I'm sending many thanks in advance!