NULL Skriv ut sidan - Blix

Anbytarforum

Titel: Blix
Skrivet av: Marjo Peltoniemi skrivet 2010-05-29, 22:11
Hello again,

Apparently I'm stuck again in one branch of the Blix ancestors. According to the Hovdsjö site that was mentioned earlier, kyrkoherde Mogens Karlsson Blix's paternal great-grandfather Karl Laurensson was married to Margareta Pedersdotter:

Per Olof Libom, Linköping, (Pilgrimshistorisk avhandling av Per Olof Libom) anser, att Sven är väpnaren Sven Laurensson (tre blad) i Vadstena, gift med Margareta Pedersdotter(Roos) av Ervalla.

Is the source mentioned here (Pilgrimshistorisk avhandling) a book? I have not found it anywhere yet, so maybe it's an article that's hard to find. I don't think there is a way that I could try to find this text here in Finland. Is there any truth in the claim that Mogens' great-grandmother might have been Roos av Ervalla, or is this just a fairytale, wishful thinking type of connection? Has anyone read the text by Libom, or does anyone know what the presumption is based on? Somehow I think that if there was Roos blood in the Blix line, it would have already been mentioned in this thread...

Thank you in advance for any information