NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 14 mars, 2010

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 14 mars, 2010
Skrivet av: Marjo Peltoniemi skrivet 2010-03-13, 11:36
Hello,

I hope you don't mind if I post in English, my Swedish is quite bad...  I have been trying to find some of  my ancestors, the parents of Magdalena Krus (Kruus?) (who married Mårten Enberg). In Matrikel öfwer Swea rikes ridderskap och adel I found a mention – in connection with their son Mårten Enberg, later Segercrantz – that Magdalena's father was a goldsmith in Härnösand called Hans Krus.

book:Segercrantz, Mårten
--- Son af arendatoren uti Ingermanland, Mårten Enberg, och Magdalena Krus, Guldsmedens i Hernösand, Hans Krus dotter.

When looking for information about Magdalena's parents I found this post in the forum:

Per Sundin:Här är utdrag ur min Härnösandsdatabas:  
ANSEDEL 5947 Hans Larsson  

5947 Hans Larsson  
* cirka 1600  
†  
Fam:  
8267 Nn Månsdotter * cirka 1610  
g:  
1 5911 Jacob * cirka 1630 † cirka 1676  
Fam:  
5950 Elisabeth Carlsdotter Blix * 1608 † 1696-10-18 Själevad  
g:  
2 5948 Magdalena * cirka 1645  
3 5949 Cherstin * cirka 1640 † 1698-04-27 Själevad  
4 8083 Carl * cirka 1630  
-----  
CXII:1 2  
Bj-å db 1653 ht §21 LHGuldsmed sålt j i Strinne t Hans Hinrichsson ibid.  
-----  
fr Ön, N-å  

Själv är han aldrig skriven Kruus, men alla barn utom Magdalena kallade sig det. Han var guldsmed i Härnösand 1639-73.  

I have a lot of questions I hope someone might help me with, but first of all I would like to find out about Elisabeth Carlsdotter Blix. I have found some information about an old, originally/partly Norwegian family of Blix, but is this the same family or are there several? I understood that all ”branches” of the Blix family tree have the same medieval ancestors...?  

I'm trying to find Elisabeth's parents and have already searched through the Anbytarforum as well as the internet site Hovdsjö-Kloxåsen-Blixsläkten http://www.brunflohembygd.com/hovdkloxblix.htm (http://www.brunflohembygd.com/hovdkloxblix.htm) and the article by Sollied, Henning: Blixerne av Jemtland. Norsk Slektshistorisk Tidskrift 1931. I didn't find an Elisabeth (born to Carl or any other of the Blix ancestors) who would have been born in 1608 or even close. Now I'm wondering if it's possibly an error in the family name, the year of birth, or my poor skills in Swedish and Norwegian that are preventing me from finding her... ;)

If Per Sundin, who wrote the post above, or anyone else could spare a minute and be kind enough to point me to the right direction, I would be very grateful. Unfortunately I have limited access to Swedish and/or Norwegian archives, apart from what I can find in the Finnish National Archives and the Library of the Genealogical Society of Finland (which luckily has quite a good collection of books and magazines, if only I knew where to look). Any answers appreciated!

With best regards,
Marjo

(Meddelandet ändrat av Marjo 2010-03-13 14:56)