NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2003-05-04

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2003-05-04
Skrivet av: Jenny Ann Blomberg skrivet 2003-05-03, 07:57
Hello again.  Before anyone did any work, I did some more myself.  I was able to find Hilma Blomberg (and two of her children)[Hilma is Zakris' wife and she lists here maiden name as Ross on their 3rd child's birth certificate] and Gertrud Stolt (spelled Gjertrud Stold) at this site: http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=EMITROND&variabel=0&postnr=101765&fulle=true&spraak=e.
I do not know why or when Zakris and Mathias changed the name to Blomberg - I had always thought it was after they got to USA, but here is Zakris' wife coming from Sweden with the name.  
I know Matt immigrated in 1888 and the man who married his wife's sister, Emma, [Frank Edward Larson (lived in Chicago for three years then went to Manitoba in 1895 where in 1896 he married Emma)] immigrated in 1892. I also know that Zakris (Jack once in the States) was in Wisconsin for a while, and so were Matt and Gertrud.  Then they went up to Manitoba as well, before going off to Washington state.
This is messy and I hope you are able to understand it enough to help me.  I am at a loss again with these two boys (Matt and Zakris) as to how they just dropped from the face of Sweden.
Thank you so much for any help you can provide me with - even if it is another site for searching more.

Regards,
Jenny Ann Blomberg