NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2002-03-01

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2002-03-01
Skrivet av: Nancy Bartnett skrivet 2002-02-26, 16:36
Hello,  
Looking for information on my grandfather and his family. My ancestors are:

Gustaf (could be Gustaf) Nilsson , born July 4, 1855, place unknown in Sweden (emigrated to Mt Jewett, McKean County, Pennsylvania before 1888, died there in 1888) I believe he came with or came to vist other Nilsson (Nelson in US) in the Kane-Mt Jewett area.
He was married in Sweden to  
Johanna Sofia Andersdotter, born January 13, 1851 in Pjettryd, Smaland, Sweden.  She emigrated to Mt Jewett with three sons in 1889. She belonged to the lutheran church.
Four sons (three known) all born in Sweden:  Gustav A., Gottfred Leonard or Gottfield, Elmer A.
Gottfred born 12 Oct 1876

Johanna had brother (1.) and sister (2.):
1. John A. Anderson (born Smaland or Smoldlond - don't know if this is Smaland misspelled) on 7 Dec 1853.  I believe, but am not sure, he emigrated to Pennsylvania in 1889)
He was married (I think in Pennsylvania) to a Netta P. last name unknown who was born in Halmstad on March 23, 1857 and who came to the US in 1879

2. Kristine Andersdotter, know nothing about her except emigrated to the US (probably in 1889) and she was married to an Eriksson with possible first name of Emil.  

Johanna who arrived in the US after the death of her husband, later married a Charles Seberg (Seaberg in US) who lived in Mt Jewett.  I believe he also came from Sweden.

Any help would be appreciated.  Am looking for Gustav and Johanna parents and well as any siblings.