NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 02 oktober, 2009

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 02 oktober, 2009
Skrivet av: Olle Lundstedt skrivet 2009-10-01, 21:15
Om du på min hemsida http://gultarpgen.se/ (http://gultarpgen.se/) klickar på texten Byt språk i vänster fält, har du möjlighet att välja de språk jag har valt att ladda ner. Läs också nedan vad som står på TNG:s hemsida.

Se nedan vad Larry Lythgoe skriver om att betala tillbaka. Annars är väl inte 30 USD så mycket att satsa på något man tycker är kul.
Jag kan nämna att Larry är mycket alert när det gäller support. Om man kört riktigt fast ändrar man lösenord i servern tillfälligt till något enkelt och låter Larry gå in och titta vad man ställt till med. Det är alltså verkligen personlig service hos Larry.

TNG visar endast foto på personen, om det finns. Däremot finns det länk till gravstenen under individen.

Do you have a money back guarantee?
I offer free support if you need any help getting the software up and running. If you find any bugs, I will fix them for you. All small and incremental updates are also free. If you still have an awful experience that I can't help you with, or if you find your web host doesn't support all the system requirements (ie, PHP, MySQL), I will cheerfully grant you a refund. In other words, you must make an attempt to install the software, and you must let me help you before you give up.  

Has TNG been translated into any other languages? Can it be translated into my language?
The public and administrative display messages have been translated into Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish and Swedish, and the public messages have been translated into Icelandic and Serbian. The Help files & installation instructions have also been translated into French and Dutch. The display messages should be fairly easy to translate into any other language, since they have been separated out into their own files. In other words, you don't have to hunt through any code to find the text.