NULL Skriv ut sidan - Lindström, Artur Walfrid b1896 Köping, Öland. Emigr 1903

Anbytarforum

Titel: Lindström, Artur Walfrid b1896 Köping, Öland. Emigr 1903
Skrivet av: Maud Mårtensson skrivet 2014-06-03, 11:18
Man får många googleträffar på skådespelaren Eric Linden, sämre är det med hans syskon. Har i alla fall funnit två dödsrunor som kanske kan vara av intresse.

The Billboard May 12 1945 page 51
Linden - Harry, 38, brother of Eric Linden, motion picture actor, in Santa Ana, Calif., April 28 following a long illness. Other survivors are his mother, Mrs. Elvira Linden; a sister, Hilda Linden, both of South Laguna, Caif., and a brother, Arthur, Yonkers, N. Y.

I denna skanning har översta delen på sidan inte kommit med, men året kan är 1961 enligt dödsnotisen: Linden - Elvira, on Sunday, April 2, 1961. Beloved wife of the late Philip Linden and mother of Mrs. Hilda Young, Arthur V. and Eric Linden.

Elvira bodde tydligen åter i New York och dödsrunan i Herald Statesman, Yonkers innehåller som synes en del felaktigheter.

Mrs. Philip Linden
Native of Sweden

Mrs. Elvira Linden, 84, died Sunday in the Hudson Terrace Nursing Home after a long illness. She was the widow of Philip Linden, a musician, who died in 1906.

Mrs. Linden was born in Sweden in 1877 and was married there in 1896. She and her husband came to this country the following year and lived in the Bronx and later in Mount Vernon. Later she resided at 2 Catskill Ave. here with a son, Arthur V. Linden.

She was a parishioner of St. John's Episcopal Church in Getty Square.

Surviving also is another son, Eric Linden of Laguna Beach. Calif.; a daughter, Mrs. John (Hilda) Young of Mount Vernon; three grandchildren, and six greatgrandchildren.

(Meddelandet ändrat av Mm_zw 2014-06-03 16:03)