NULL Skriv ut sidan - Eriksson, Andro, Karl Werner, Edvin,John Manfred

Anbytarforum

Titel: Eriksson, Andro, Karl Werner, Edvin,John Manfred
Skrivet av: Susanne Åkerfeldt skrivet 2009-03-27, 21:50
A small correction to the information stated above for John Manfred Eriksson's arrival in the US. I checked the arrival file at www.ancestry.com and found out that he was not going to his uncle Manfred Fransen, but to his uncle Carl Anderson in North Branch, Sesago (probably misspelling of Chisago County). The name uncle Manfred Fransen refers to the person on the line below, a fellow traveller of John Manfred also from Läckeby - he was travelling to his uncle Manfred Fransen in Pomery, Washington. So I think we can leave any Franzen connection out as regards these brothers arrivals in the USA. It might be interesting also to know that both John and brother Andro at arrival are listed to be 5 foot 9 tall, having brown hair and blue eyes. The only possible Carl Anderson I can find in North Branch in the 1930 US cenus is a Charles Anderson, single, born in 1863, laborer, odd jobs, immigrated in 1901 (I looked thru all 693 people living in that town in 1930). No sign of any Eriksson brothers. This is all for now. Hope it helps a little. /Susanne