NULL Skriv ut sidan - Eriksson, Andro, Karl Werner, Edvin,John Manfred

Anbytarforum

Titel: Eriksson, Andro, Karl Werner, Edvin,John Manfred
Skrivet av: Anders Harrysson skrivet 2009-03-08, 11:16
Thanks Carl and Susanne, I'll use English since Carl may not understand Swedish...

Carl, Yes you have found both John and Edvin. The dates of birth are correct..must be them!!
The fact that John died in 1976 as a widow means their is a likelyhood he had children..I just need to find out..do you have any advice on how to proceed??

Edwin is certainly also my great uncle! Can you find more information on him? Married? children? addresses??

Susanne,

Thanks for your advice..My grandma and grandpa (Harry Gustavsson and Elin (Eriksson) Gustavsson, Knapegården) lived in Rockneby where I also was born..moved with my parents (Allan and Barbro Harrysson) to Mönsterås 1971. My grandma died in 1993 with no knowledge of her brothers whereabouts. I have myself lived in the US (San Francisco and NY) for more than 10 years but never been able to find info on them. My great grandparents lived in Läckeby...

I just need to know if I've got family in the US!!  So any help would be greatly appreciated. It is not easy being a beginner at this..

Anders