NULL Skriv ut sidan - Anderson, Charles J b1871 Sweden. Emigr 1871?

Anbytarforum

Titel: Anderson, Charles J b1871 Sweden. Emigr 1871?
Skrivet av: Debbie Doucette skrivet 2010-10-04, 20:31
Hi Mats  

You're right...n 1930 US Census it show Charles J first married when he was 29, which would have been in 1900.  Also it says that he emigrated to US in 1887

In the 1910 US Census it has him being married only 8 years. Do you think those are really 8's...its not clear on my computer screen.

I have copy of his Naturalization papers and it is dated 10/1/1900.  Is emigration and naturalization two different things?  The Naturalization paperwork shows that he was born Sept 22, 1871 in Joukoping, Sweden.  

I have info on Harry. He was born in Maine on June 19, 1909 and Carl Ivar was born around 1905/1906 ( I thought)  in Mass.   I can find death and census info on Harry (Harold) but can't find the same info on Carl.  He was mostly known as Ivar.  His first wife was Alice had daughter Carleen and son Carl  Carl dies when teenager.  He divorced and married Dorothy.  Carl (Ivar) travelled alot in his younger days before he married.  Went out to California. After he was married he spent the rest of his life in Mass.  

The middle initial of Charles is suppose to be J but I'm sure that got changed a lot depending on the handwriting. For now just know that Charles wife's name is Mary.  

Thanks for taking up this challenge

debbie doucette