NULL Skriv ut sidan - Veborg, Peter f1869. Utv 1889. Juvelerare i MN 1900

Anbytarforum

Titel: Veborg, Peter f1869. Utv 1889. Juvelerare i MN 1900
Skrivet av: Linda White skrivet 2015-06-02, 19:05
Yes, Peter is the one in Deadwood. My cousin said he could not find it before but is going to try again to find the Bouppteckning. I am such a novice to doing all this. I can find a few things on Amercia site but the Swedish sites are difficult as some don't offer translation or don't translate everything. After this summer I will take some basic genealogy classes.  
I don't even know how to thank you for all you've done. With the information you have provided maybe we can find out, yes or no, to Peter Wallberg. If yes, I will try to find his parents graves when I come to Sweden.  
Because of your information, my brother and I have visited Peter Veborgs grave! He has no headstone and we almost gave up. I have checked on placing a headstone there and we will try to do it this fall. No one should have to lie in an unmarked grave, we found this a very sad thing.  
We have always heard that Peter Veborg was kind of a scoundrel and we thought the name change was so he could start over here. No matter, Im here because of him and i am very greatful to him for enduring the hardships of coming to America.