NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2004-01-20

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2004-01-20
Skrivet av: Bo Nordenfors skrivet 2003-09-12, 14:10
Hej Siv!

Här kom in ett svar på en efterlysning jag gjorde via RootsWeb, från en Cyril J Ernest, , där jag citerar en del:
citat
There were 4 Engstrom children. Elisabeth, the oldest - I have no recollection of. Just barely remember Kenneth who must have been about 8 years ahead of me in school. Kenneth D. is shown in the SS Death Index as born 21 Sept 1923 and died 6 Febr 1998, with last residence Ashland, WI so there may be an obituary in The Ashland Press. Uldine (Dena) was 1 year ahead of me in school and Bertram (Berty/Bertie) was 2 years behind me and I remember my school days with them. They are not in the SS Death Index and I have no idea whether they married and/or whether they hade children. The Engstrom house in Morse( located in the Town of Gordon) was the first house to the north of the Morse School. It was still there as of Oct 2002 and the Morse School which is now a residence.
slut citat
Siv , tror jag har kvar din mailadress, så jag repeterar dit med avsändarens e-mailadress  så kan du säkert ta kontakt, en dödsnotis kan säkert leda dig vidare.