NULL Skriv ut sidan - Peterson, Magnus & Holmgren, Anna. Emigr 1886/1879

Anbytarforum

Titel: Peterson, Magnus & Holmgren, Anna. Emigr 1886/1879
Skrivet av: Jordan Thompson skrivet 2010-05-05, 19:35
I have just been going through some family records, and have discovered that there was another sibling to Magnus Peterson. His name was Per Peterson, he would be a half brother to Magnus and his other siblings. It was said that his father Peter Jonsson ( born 27 Nov 1833 in Herninge,Ausas Parish,Kristianstad,Sweden) had him with an unknown woman before he was married to Katrina Nilsdotter (born 13 Dec. 1833 in Rya Parish,Kristianstad,Sweden). All that the record states is that Per was born in 1859 near Angleholm,Sweden. Per married Gustava Henriksdotter sometime in Sweden, and they had 5 children together: Paul(born 10 Jan 1884),Agda Hildeborg ( born 1887),Marta Hermina (born 1891),Hilmer (born ?), and Arvida (born 22 Apr. 1894). I beleive that Per & his wife Hustava stayed in Sweden and died there ( Gustava died on 11 Dec. 1939). I think that all of their children stayed and died in Sweden except for Paul, who came over to the U.S.A. with his two uncles Nils & Jakob Peterson. Is there anyway to locate who Per's real mother was? Any help would be so greatly appreciated!