NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2006-08-27

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2006-08-27
Skrivet av: Bengt Johansson skrivet 2006-06-15, 23:33
Man kan anta att det handlar om den här familjen från 1920 års census, Nebraska, county Polk, Platte (Enumeration District No 118, Sheet No 4B):
Augustius(?) H Falk, 38, född i Sverige, till USA 1902. Farmer.
hustru Jennie, 30, född i Sverige, till USA 1901
son Arthur, 7 år 8 månader, född i Nebraska.
dotter Julia, 5 år 6 månader, född i Nebraska.
dotter Dorthy, 3 år 5 månader, född i Nebraska.
dotter Irene, 11 månader, född i Nebraska.

Ancestry har i databasen United States Obituary Collection följande dödsruna som bör handla om dottern Irene (jag har strukit en mening som innehåller namn på nu levande personer).
STROMSBURG - Margrette Irene Johnson, 84, of Stromsburg, died Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2003, at the Midwest Covenant Home in Stromsburg.
Services are 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Evangelical Covenant Church in Stromsburg with the Rev. Robert Johnson officiating. Burial will be in the Stromsburg Cemetery.
Visitation will be 5-7 p.m. today at Palmer Funeral Home in Stromsburg.
Mrs. Johnson was born March 2, 1919, in Osceola to Gustav Henry and Jennie Matilda (Albin) Falk. She grew up in the Stromsburg area attending School District 62 and Stromsburg High School graduating in 1936.
Following high school she attended York College, Seward Concordia College and the University of Nebraska.
On June 11, 1957, she married Myron Gustaf Johnson in Stromsburg. She worked as a medical secretary for nine years and taught school in Polk County Schools for seven years, York High School for three years and Stromsburg Elementary for 17 years. Her husband died May 22, 1987.
She was a member of the church, Covenant Women Ministries and Stromsburg Women's Club, all of Stromsburg.
She enjoyed music, reading, crafts, collectibles, sewing and needlework.
Survivors include här har jag tagit bort några namn.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; a brother, Arthur Falk; two sisters, Julia Bengtson and Janet Brezina; and a grandson, Richard Johnson.
Memorials are suggested to the church and Midwest Covenant Home.