NULL Skriv ut sidan - Johansson, Anton f1875 Gällinge. Död Chicago 1907 ?

Anbytarforum

Titel: Johansson, Anton f1875 Gällinge. Död Chicago 1907 ?
Skrivet av: Kristina Rylander skrivet 2015-07-31, 17:04
I have been looking a bit at the Hilda Augusta born June 19th 1876 in Landa and as far as I can see she is not the one who married your Johan Anton Johansson.  

Her father Anders Andreasson/Andersson died April 18th 1915 according to Landa AIIa:2 (1905-1916) page 131. I found his boupp in Fjäre häradsrätt FIIa:123 (1915-1915) Image 1610/ Page 1. Hilda Augusta is mentioned as living in the US as some of her other siblings also do. No husband is mentioned.

Hilda Augusta leaves for the US at two times according to Landa AIIa:1 (1895-1904) page 125.
February 26th 1897 (together with her brother Anders Ludvig)
March 13th 1905 (together with her sister Johanna Albertina)

From Göteborg, passagerarlistor:
Name:   Hilda Anderson
Departure Date:   12 mar 1897
Departure Place:   Göteborg (Gothenburg), Göteborg och Bohus, Sverige
Ship Name:   Montebello
Birth Date:   abt 1876
Birth Place:   Halland Landa
Destination:   Hull, England

Her destination is Chicago and her brother's is Minneapolis.

Name:   Hilda A Andersson
Departure Date:   22 mar 1905
Departure Place:   Göteborg (Gothenburg), Göteborg och Bohus, Sverige
Ship Name:   Orlando
Birth Date:   abt 1876
Birth Place:   Landa, Halland
Destination:   Grimsby

Both Hilda and Johanna's destination is Cleveland, Ohio.

Från Massachusetts, Passenger and Crew Lists:
Name:   Hilda A Andersson
Ethnic Background:   Norwegian
Estimated birth year:   abt 1876
Port of Departure:   Liverpool, England
Ship Name:   Ivernia
Arrival Date:   6 Apr 1905
Port of Arrival:   Boston, Massachusetts
Friend's Name:   Hilda Andersson
Last Residence:   Sweden

Do not know why ancestry interprets ethnic background as norwegian, the original says they are from Sweden (from Landa actually). Anyway, both Hilda and Johanna are going to their friend also named Hilda Anderson who lives at c/o B.B Wallace, Clifton Park, Lakewood, Cleveland, Ohio. Hilda also states that she has lived in Chicago previously. Both Hilda and Johanna are listed as single.

Hilda Augusta's mother Anna Christina died September 9th 1916 and I just now found her boupp (after looking into her emigration) :-) It can be found in Fjäre häradsrätt FIIa:125 (1917-1917) Image 790/ Page 48. The information here is that Hilda Augusta is married to a man called Fritz Anderson and is living in America. The other living siblings are also mentioned with their respective husband/wife if married.

Why do you think this Hilda is the one that married your Johan Anton Johansson? Did I miss something?

(Meddelandet ändrat av kristinar 2015-07-31 17:39)