NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 22 juni, 2011

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 22 juni, 2011
Skrivet av: Jeff Benson skrivet 2010-12-05, 23:33
Olle!
Thanks for the information. It seems your relation to Helena Persdotter is about the same as mine (she is my 8-greats grandmother). Since you are related through Margeta Ersdotter, which of Margeta's children is your connection: one of her children with Anders Nilsson Evertsberg or through her illegitimate son, Anders Andersson Vaken? I descend from Anders Andersson Vaken.

Regarding Karin, do you know which name -- Christophersdotter or Zachrisdotter -- is her patronym? Obviously, either the Hfl. or her death record has the incorrect name but I don't know which one.

I am familiar with soldier research (I have many soldiers in my ancestry, including officers). I just don't have convenient access to Dalregementet records. I too tried to find Erick Hansson in Central Soldiers Register but failed. Thanks for his soldier name, that will help a great deal in finding him in the GMRs.

Any thoughts about the birthplace of Helena or Margeta? If Erick Hansson served a rote in another company than Rättviks then I suppose he could have met Helena in a different parish.

Jeff