NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 05 december, 2010

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 05 december, 2010
Skrivet av: Jeff Benson skrivet 2010-12-05, 05:39
I am trying to connect a particular family in Rättvik with my ancestors in Älvdalen.

Rättvik AI:2 (1701-1719), s. 27, Kärvsåsen n.18:
Erick Hansson
h. Helena
moder Karin
d. Helena Ersdotter f. 1710
d. Margeta Ersdotter f. 1706 in Helsingl.(?)

I believe the wife Helena is Helena Persdotter (f. 1681, d. 1761 in Älvdalen). Helena Persdotter, Margeta Ersdotter and Karin (Christophersdotter or Zachrisdotter) all appear at Älvdalen AI:1, s. 185, Holen n.1 after Helena married klockar Lars Danielsson, 1721 in Älvdalen. The marriage entry says Helena was from Rättvik. Another piece of evidence is from Margeta Ersdotter's death record (Älvdalen FI:1, December 1779, entry #39) which states her parents were soldier Erik Hansson H???? and Helena Persdotter. While I am not 100% certain these are the same people I found in Rättvik, the evidence is good.

I have scanned Rättvik AI:2 and the only people named Helena I found is the family on page 26 and the same Helena, Margeta and Karin on page 20 at Kärvsåsen n.4. Erick, Helena and family are not found at Kärvsåsen or anywhere else in the next Hfl. (Rättvik AI:1, 1722). However, I could not find a death record for Erick Hansson between 1710 and 1722, nor could I find a marriage record for Erick and Helena between 1700 and 1712. I did, however, find Helena Ersdotter's birth (C:4, s. 131) and the 1718 death of an oäkta child of Helena of Kärvsåsen (C:4, s.429).

Does anyone have information about this Erick Hansson? I expect he was born between 1670 and 1685. Was he a soldier? If so, did he die outside Rättvik? Who were his parents? Was Karin Christophersd. (or Zachrisd.) Erick's mother or Helena's?

There also seems to be some connection between farm 18 and farm 4, which is headed by Hans Hansson (f. 1655) and wife Elisabeth (f. 1648). I checked earlier Hfl.s (1684, 1690) but Hans Hansson did not appear to have any son named Erick.

I have a strong suspicion that Helena Persdotter was not born in Rättvik (I checked Rättvik births) but rather somewhere in Hälsingland. Did Erick meet her on his travels and bring her back to Rättvik?

I hope someone who is more familiar with Rättvik families than I can offer some answers.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff