NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 26 maj, 2014

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 26 maj, 2014
Skrivet av: David Peterson skrivet 2013-07-10, 18:34
Hello again Anders,
I found some information from a search I did on the Ships Transcribers Guild.. It would seem to be the correct Anders Andersson. Maybe it is something that you have already seen. I entered the information as  Anders Andersson with his date and place of birth. That led me to another site called Passenger & Immigration Lists. Here I put in the same information for Anders and this time I included the name of the ship the Virginia. The information that came up there was: Name:Anders Andersson,  Arrival Date: 6 Aug 1846  Gender: Male,  Port of Arrival: New York,  Port of Departure: Gothenburg,  Place of Origin: Sweden,  Ship Name: Virginia, Family Identification: 221657  Microfilm Serial Number: M237 Microfilm Roll Number: 63
This took me to a place called “suggested records” and there it said that these records may be pertinant to Anders Andersson and oddly the was a record for   A. Hillman  with a web address: Web: Nebraska, Find A Grave Index, 1854-2012. I clicked on the web address and it was  A Hillman's burial information including photographs of the Grave.  Name:A. Hillman Birth Date: 10 Sep 1785 Age at Death: 92 Death Date: 22 Feb 1878 Burial Place:
York County, Nebraska, USA URL:http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=HI&GSpartial=1&GSbyrel=all &GSst=31&GScntry=4&GSsr=4801&GRid=42435044&
I am pretty sure if you click on that URL it should take you to the right place.  Let me know what you think.
David Peterson