NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2003-11-02

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2003-11-02
Skrivet av: Marilyn Maun skrivet 2002-11-20, 23:10
Hej Lennart,
Thanks for replying to my message.  I tried to e-mail you direct but it didn't go through.
I will tell you what I know of my relatives and maybe you can determine if you know anything about them
My grandmother's sister, Emma Carolina Karlsdotter, was born at Långebro, Gunnekulla in Frödinge on Feb. 27, 1863.  Her parents were Carl Magnus Läder and Anna Lena Månsdotter. She moved to Södra Vi in 1882 where she worked as a maid for a family at Östra Gransebo.  While there (unmarried, apparently) she gave birth to two sons.  Axel Gottfrid on Mar. 13, 1889 and Gustaf Albert on April 2, 1892.  In the Vimmerby household records for 1920 she is listed with Karl Oscar ---berg.  The record is not very clear so I don't know what the first part of the name is.  It states they were married in 1912.  In 1930 it shows that she was living with a brother.  Apparently her husband had died.  I also know that Axel Gottfrid Karlsson(?)from Hedvig församling in Nörrköping was married to Olga  Elisabeth Johnson from Karlsborg, Öråsa.  I don't know abouth the other brothers names you mentioned.  Perhaps she had others I didn't know about or maybe they were step-brothers or half-brothers.
Any information you could provide would help me immensely.  I don't speak Swedish, but can read a little.  If you know English it would help, but I would be VERY grateful to hear, either way.
Thank You!  Marilyn

Detta inlägg flyttades den 26 september 2009 från Socknar, Norrköping.
Magnus Hjärtström, moderator