NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-03-25

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-03-25
Skrivet av: Lennart Almkvist skrivet 2005-02-20, 19:49
Maxine,

se my answer to your question under Landskap:Småland:Socknar:Gårdveda. In addition, I have a few more comments regarding this family.  As often is the case in Norrköping, it's not easy to follow the family in the 'husförhörslängder'. They arrived from Kalmar in 1831 with 3 children, and two more were bore here. All records are from the Hedvig parish.  

In 1843 Maria Svensdotter moved to Hagby in Tingstad parish, leaving her husband in Norrköping. At this time the son Carl Ulrik has left the home (I don't know when), Per Olof moves to Ö. Skrukeby, Fredrika Sofia also moves to Hagby. Frans Oskar follows in 1844, and Carolina Vilhelmina also. This daughter died in may 1847 in Hagby (death notes both in Hedvig and Tingstad).

Carl Adam Hellgren died 21/8 1847 in Hedvig. I could not follow the movements of Maria Svensdotter. The son Frans Oskar moves to Söderköping 1853, returns to Norrköping, got married and lives in Norrköping Olai at the end of the century. His sister Fredrika Sofia was also married, and lives in Stockolm 1890 with a daughter born 1862 in Norrköping Olai.

As to where they lived in Kalmar, it seems they moved 1828 to the 'Slottsförsamling' from the 'town parish'. Also, Carl Adam was 'fång-gevaldiger' (a kind of policeman, taking care of prisoners) the first years in Kalmar, but later a 'sugerplant' worker.      

The parents of his wife Maria Svensdotter I think you should discuss under Landskap:Småland:Socknar:Lönneberga.

Best wishes
Lennart