NULL Skriv ut sidan - Norns bruksförsamling

Anbytarforum

Titel: Norns bruksförsamling
Skrivet av: Kathleen Hedberg skrivet 2013-04-25, 17:58
Thanks, Stafan and Lief, for your responses.  I do not know what to think about the two records with different death dates for what appears to be the same person-Ella, wife of Anders Christophersson. Perhaps the date in the Norn record is not correct.  
Stefan, that genealogy chart and the court record which you used to construct it was most interesting. do you have more information about Chirstin Andersdotter?  She would be my direct ancestor, and I would like to know more about her.  
 I decided to see whether the mantalslängder might have some more information, and so searched the early records for Vikmanshyttan, Hedemora.  It is interesting to compare these records with your chart, Stefan  There is a Christopher Hansson with two taxable people in his household in the year 1642, but not later.  Christopher Hansson first appears in Nornsbruk in 1645, so this Christopher could be the same person.  The other people who could be the same as those on Stefan's genealogy chart are:  
1642-1643 Biörn Andersson;  
1645-1670 Erich Johansson with hustru och dot from 1653-1665, named with hustru, 2 sons, dot, but no bonde 1671-1673, not found 1676, but Hans Erichsson and brother or brothers is found .
There is a Hans Erichsson 1648-1650 but probably not the same Hans Erichsson
I did not find a Johan Hansson, Hans Johansson, or any person with the first name of Hans. I skipped a few records, and did not search after 1676.