NULL Skriv ut sidan - Norns bruksförsamling

Anbytarforum

Titel: Norns bruksförsamling
Skrivet av: Kathleen Hedberg skrivet 2013-04-21, 00:45
This continues a discussion from Släktnamn, Smed- och vallonsläkter, Grandpré / Grampré, concerning Anna Persdotter Grandprés first husband Christopher Andersson. I think that his parents were  Anders Christophersson and Ella in Nornsbruksförsamling. I found them in these records: Hedemora AI:2 p73,74 Nornsbruk (second page numbers, AD Online bild 162); Hedemora AI:3 p.251; Nornsbruksförsamling DII:1 p.13 Nattvardsförteckning.  
The Hedemora entry AI:2 is confusing because on page 73 And. Christophersson, hust Ella are listed, and on page 74 Christopher Andersson, hust. Anna, son Hans, dito Petter, dot Karin, dito Kersten are found.  At first I thought that Hans, Petter, Karin, and Kersten were children of Christopher Andersson, but the other two records show that they were children of Anders Christophersson.  In DII:1 Christopher Andersson, hust Anna are listed below Anders Christophersson’s family. The AI:2 record would not have been so confusing if the family had been on one page.

Burial or death records for family members are found in Norns bruksförsamling DII:1. In 1708, p.72, “Dia Misericordias (May 1) And. Christophers hustru, hustru Ella”; In 1725 p103, “d. 28 Februarii afsomnade den ålderstegen mannen Anders Christophersson i Christophersboo, som war 102 år gammal”; in 1733, p103 “d. 20 Febr: dog gambla drängen Hans Andersson Haasman ifrån Christophersbo. begrofs af 25 Febr: i Hedmora. Blef förfrusen....”   in 1734 p104 “Febr. Begrofs gla pigan Kiersten Andersdotter Haasman ifrån Christophersbo. Systren till gla drängen Hans Andersson....” In 1738 p104 “Novembris d.11 dog gambla Pigan Karin Andersdotter Hasman systren till de före olycken döde bleven Hans och Kierstin Hasmann ifrån Christophersbo. denna Pigan omkom och olyckeg af heta och rök i en Badstugan.”  (I could not read the last part of the entries for Hans and Kiersten.  Did they die of cold or freezing?  Did Karin die of heat and smoke in a bath cabin?)  

I also found Anders Christophersson in the mantalslängder for Hedemora in Norn or Nornsbruk.  (SVAR) He is listed by name with a wife in the years from 1669-1688. From 1697-1701 Anders Christophersson is listed by name, but only the column for a son is checked.  (year 1697 p.47; 1698p52; 1699p47; 1700p54; 1701p11) In 1702 p12  the columns for son and sons hustru are checked, and in 1703 p10 Christopher Andersson and hustru are listed. This information fits with the marriage record for Christopher Andersson and Anna Persdotter in 1701.

The mantals records also indicate, though do not prove, that Anders Christophersson’s father is Christopher Hansson. Christopher Hansson is listed in Hedemora Norns or Nornsbruk for the years 1645-1668.  He is listed with a wife during some of those years and sometimes with children and children’s spouses. In 1688 p169 he is listed with a son and sons hustru.  In 1669 p121 he is not listed, but Anders Christophersson is listed with a wife, dräng, and pigan.