NULL Skriv ut sidan - Hägerstad

Anbytarforum

Titel: Hägerstad
Skrivet av: David Carlson skrivet 2015-06-20, 17:41
Hi Marianne,

Thanks for finding them.  The records in this period are not very complete and the data is more confusing than I have seen for other relatives.  If you have time to help by answering the following questions so I can finish out the record, I would be most appreciative.

There appears to be another daughter on the 3rd line, maybe Fingelborg Andersdotter with a notation above her name that looks like Daughter Wife.  Is this a daughter from another marriage?  What is the correct spelling of the daughter's name.  I looked on Image 120/page 233 (for the years 1800 to 1810) and it is still not clear, but at least it gives a birth year of 1783. In that list, there is also another daughter who died early in life: Gajsa Lisa?

In Hägerstad AI:4 (1811-1817) Image 80 / page 147 (AID: v26020.b80.s147, NAD: SE/VALA/00151), I find them again but Måns has died.  Anyway to find out when he died?  Usually the household survey or death records help but in this case the household records for 1800 to 1810 have no information and I couldn't find his death recorded either.  There is a Borge Andersson below Maja Stina on this page that says Brother.  Is this her brother from her mother's first marriage?  Are any of the people below that related?