NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2003-03-24

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2003-03-24
Skrivet av: Linda Carlson McDermott skrivet 2002-09-30, 01:35
My great grandmother, Maja Katarina [Catharina] Jonsdotter, was born in Ingatorp; married Karl Fredrik Andersson in 1864 in Skonberga;  Karl died in 1877 in Skonberga; Maja remarried Sven Fredric Svensson 19 Oct. 1877 and at the same time Maja and Sven move with Maja's two young sons to live with Sven's parents to Tomtaholm in Drothem parish.  In 1891 a fosterdaughter comes to Maja [Maria] and Sven named Carolina Amalia Andersson, born in 1877.  (Information from the Genealogical Club of Sweden]  My question :

I need the date of death of my great grandmother, Maja [Maria] Katarina [Catharina] Johnsdotter Andersson Svensson.  I am hoping you can find it in Drothem since that is the last place she was that I am aware of in 1891.  Any additional information found for the child Carolina Amalia Andersson and  Maja's 2nd husband, Sven Svensson, would be delightful.

I am traveling to Sweden in July 2003 and would also like to visit Maja's gravesite.  So I need to know Maja's date of death, and place of death with location of cemetery, if that is possible.

Thanking you in advance, I remain
Linda Carlson McDermott